I have used Bija Slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer1678893 on Dec 16, 2008

I used Bija tea 2 years ago and worked out 2 to 3 times a week. I lost over 30lbs in 3mths. my first weeks it was hard to see, but in 2 weeks I was down 10 lbs. I am going to start drinking it again. I just had a baby 5mths ago and need to get ride of the baby weigh... So out of everything that is out now, This is what I am turning back to... It works you just have to give it a lil time...

Flora, Bija, Hoodia Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2199499 on Mar 02, 2009

Love it; have used it for years. iHerb has the best prices!

Hoodia Tea

Posted by Reviewer2804221 on Feb 24, 2010

Not bad tast,will see how it's help for Slimming

Liked the Tea

Posted by Reviewer1097233 on Nov 01, 2010

I really liked the tea. It is very refreshing and is excellent especially in the morning before you start your day.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2824586 on Apr 08, 2010

I would tell anybody that this product works. I have not been eating as much I was before started drinking the tea. I will recommend this product to anyone.

bija hoodia tea

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jun 30, 2008

i don't like the feeling of getting buzzed..ie: by coffee, etc. this tea is more subtle and a little bit will do me

hoodia tea

Posted by Reviewer1927515 on Nov 19, 2008

again, energy enhancement only - did not control appetite

Flora, Bija, Hoodia Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This tea doesn't taste too bad. I can't say it really is slimming me, but it is a nice tea and I do not feel as hungry since I've been drinking it.

Just ordered

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Apr 18, 2008

Well, per the review on the 8th of April I'm going to give this product a chance and see what happens. I'm no stranger to excerise, but have recently not been in the mood too. I wish that the person on the 8th would have stated how long it took before she noticed the weight coming off and how many pounds she lost in a week. I will post a update in May. Signed weighing in at 155 will be happy at 120pds.