• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

nostalgic..

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Dec 14, 2015

I grew up in Lithuania on unrefined sunflower seed oil, smelling it everywhere: in fried garlick breads, pankaces, herring marines, beetroot and bean salads. from mom's kitchen to sunny sea resort streets.. I now live in Japan (favoring mild olive or sezamie oils) and all local sunflower oils I tried seemed too refined and tastless. Almost headed for chinese grocery market with some hope, but just challenged this flora organic product. Happy end - its quite smelly, yet soft and silky, with gentle bitterness (as it has to be for sunflower) .. exactly what I was so much craving for!

really really good

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

that is perfect

not good,bitterness....

Posted by 4692611625837415363 on Dec 25, 2013

I payed more money for it and I thought that this oil ll be the best,,but--it is not good oil.Bitterness in taste, I called to company -they not care about it.

Awesome!

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

This oil has excellent taste and smell - strong enough to make your salad even more attractive, but not too strong to change the smell of other ingredients. I also loved the size of the bottle, because I use this oil only for salads, and no too often, so this amount can be easily used before it expires.

Sunflower oil review

Posted by Reviewer1938626 on Jul 31, 2010

product smelled fresh and gave excellent flavor to my homemade bread. Will purchase again.

Great tasting oil

Posted by Reviewer1791065 on Nov 30, 2009

Very tasty and fresh sunflower oil. I like to cook with it but it's also excellent in salads - gives a pleasant, not overpowering nutty flavor to everything. It's unrefined and unfiltered to retain nutrients and vitamins and maximize health benefits. I highly recommend this oil. I would also like to mention outstanding iHerb customer service: they got right on the problem caused by the shipping carrier, fixed shipping carrier's issue and also gave me a nice incentive. I will always be returning to iHerb and recommend them to everyone! iHerb treats their customers right!

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer3042742 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent product,good value for money.