wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2189313 on Apr 13, 2011

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2351607 on Mar 19, 2011

I like the service. IHerbs very quickly delivered me the unrefined almond oil. The product is very good. I am using it for my skin. Thank you very much!

almond oil

Posted by Reviewer3011835 on Mar 16, 2011

Amazing! I'm sold!

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 03, 2011

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

Incredible quality

Posted by Reviewer1748549 on Jan 24, 2011

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

LOVE THIS OIL...

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Nov 13, 2010

Great on skin...fantastic on vegetables!!!! Will purchase again and again!

Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2010359 on Jul 07, 2010

I was very satisfied with your Flora Certified Organic Almond Oil. Delivery was promt. Will be ordering more in the future.

Tastes like roasted almonds

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on May 17, 2010

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

SMELLS LIKE FRENCH BREAD

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on Mar 25, 2010

I was expecting an almond smell, but was happy with the unexpected fragrance. It makes my lemon sugar body scrub smell like lemon cookies. I can't wait to try this on a salad, as suggested on the bottle.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3216219 on Nov 10, 2009

I'm satisfied with the product, love it!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »