Flora, Certified Organic Flax Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best There IS

Posted by Reviewer3264582 on Aug 11, 2010

All organic, cold processed and comes in great glass bottle to help reduce possibilities of external contaminates seeping into container. I use for omega 3 supplement. Tastes great in salads, hummus, pasta sauce and other food cooking instead of olive oil.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed.

Taste is superb. Love the fresh quality and the glass bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1739437 on Jan 05, 2012

Feels really natural to consume this product. Other products with plastic just give you that feeling like you are ingesting something leached from the plastic containers. The taste is so much purer than those from plastic bottles.

A disappointing order!

Posted by 4800701010111305795 on Oct 18, 2013

This is my first order in iherb, I have ordered four bottle of this flaxseed oil, however, when I received the oil, I found that all the expired day are Jan 2014, it is impossible for me to finish all the oil within such a short period! Moreover, one of a bottle even has little leakage. I hope that it will improve next time.

Flora Flax Oil

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2011

This is an excellent flax oil, which I've used for years. The taste is the best of any I've tried and it comes in a dark glass bottle. My husband swears by it for arthritis in his elbows and knees.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »