• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Reviews | English

A disappointing order!

Posted by 4800701010111305795 on Oct 18, 2013

This is my first order in iherb, I have ordered four bottle of this flaxseed oil, however, when I received the oil, I found that all the expired day are Jan 2014, it is impossible for me to finish all the oil within such a short period! Moreover, one of a bottle even has little leakage. I hope that it will improve next time.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed.

Best There IS

Posted by Reviewer3264582 on Aug 11, 2010

All organic, cold processed and comes in great glass bottle to help reduce possibilities of external contaminates seeping into container. I use for omega 3 supplement. Tastes great in salads, hummus, pasta sauce and other food cooking instead of olive oil.

Taste is superb. Love the fresh quality and the glass bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1739437 on Jan 05, 2012

Feels really natural to consume this product. Other products with plastic just give you that feeling like you are ingesting something leached from the plastic containers. The taste is so much purer than those from plastic bottles.

Take a look at how the quality?

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jun 02, 2015

I bought three bottles shipped to Taiwan, The course of transportation broke a bottle, The other two bottles covered with oil, Results wait and see how the quality?

Flora Flax Oil

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2011

This is an excellent flax oil, which I've used for years. The taste is the best of any I've tried and it comes in a dark glass bottle. My husband swears by it for arthritis in his elbows and knees.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1944098 on Sep 09, 2011

This is good flax oil.

Great Quality, Great Quantity

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on May 27, 2011

Can't beat the price for how many Omega-3's you get.

oil groupie

Posted by Reviewer2824559 on Mar 23, 2007

I love this oil. It is rich and flavorful and obviously of very high quality. Super price through iherb too!

Keeps eczema away

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 17, 2007

Two tablespoonfuls every day and no eczema for me. If I skip a day or two I notice the difference

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »