Love this sunflower oil!

Posted by 5027971498750485465 on Mar 30, 2016

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

cool

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Sep 21, 2014

nothing problem with this.

Oil cleansing method

Posted by 5684332473418917167 on Feb 07, 2014

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Amazing quality

Posted by 5758833361957727800 on Jan 16, 2014

great for oil cleansing method.

Good

Posted by CPD312 on Jul 25, 2013

可每天用它作油拔法good

OCM and for Cooking!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

going to make cleansing oil,

Posted by Reviewer1590594 on Nov 24, 2012

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Great Sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Aug 25, 2012

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer3180406 on Jul 19, 2012

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

nice...

Posted by 5195971174705225336 on Jun 17, 2012

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »