Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2930472 on Sep 16, 2009

I have been using this as my main source of fat. I mix it with a smoothie every morning. Quality product but is pricey.

A few things...

Posted by Reviewer3072242 on Feb 27, 2009

I was a little disappointed to find out that this very large bottle of oil has an expiration date of just 2 months from the date I received it. I called your company and was made aware that this oil usually has a short time until it expires, so then I relized that it's not your company's fault. I was then offered to be sent a new bottle with an expiration of 4 months from shipping date. The rep on the phone was very helpful and polite. I appreciate that this was done for me. On a side note... I do notice a little more of a bitter taste on this oil as compared to other smaller bottles I've consumed in the past.

Mechanical drafter

Posted by Reviewer2696774 on Nov 12, 2008

A great product will buy more.

Great flavour and fresh.

Posted by Reviewer1224486 on Mar 09, 2011

Product arrived in fresh condition and I love the flavour. Price was very reasonable.

The best oil

Posted by Reviewer1203657 on Mar 14, 2012

I use it in my family smothie. The best

This product helped with my didestive issue.

Posted by Reviewer2848696 on May 10, 2012

I would recommend this for IBS customers.

Should ALWAYS be refrigerated

Posted by Reviewer3205488 on Apr 03, 2014

I will not repeat the accolades that other reviewers have given this product. I concur with many of them. What potential buyers need to know is what I found out when I called the company. The Customer Service Rep at Flora told me that this product must be kept refrigerated at all times. I do not know if iHerb keeps it refrigerated at their warehouse; however, I do know that it is not shipped under refrigeration. I give the product 5 stars, and I give the shipping (without refrigeration) one star. I now buy this at my local health food store, which keeps it in their refrigeration unit.

great

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Sep 26, 2010

This is great stuff, tastes really good I`ve found many ways to use it in my cooking. highly reccomend it.