I love Udo Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1720647 on Oct 13, 2007

Udo Oil is the best. I use it daily, it has improved my health. My entire family uses it, including my grandchildren. Iherb is a pleasure to do business with, everyone is friendly and helpful. And the service is an A+++. Thank you

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2663559 on Oct 12, 2007

Easiest way to get your healthy fats for the day- in the correct balance you should be getting them.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Feb 25, 2007

We especially love this on our brown jasmine, quinoa & wild rice blend w/some bragg. Also on brown rice noodles and of course on the veges...also eggs.

A Staple In My Kitchen

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 27, 2007

I love this oil. It has a nutty, slightly coconut, flavor that is good on vegetables and mixed in salad dressing. When I use it regularly I notice that I'm able to concentrate better and am more stress resistant. I seem to keep my weight in check when I'm using it, which is a plus.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jan 25, 2007

This is delicious! On salads, in smoothies, on toast, right out of the bottle. A great mix of organic oils with the perfect balance.

amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Jan 23, 2007

When I started taking Udo's oil, within 3 weeks my hair was thicker, my nails were stronger and I had more energy. If I had to eliminate all my vitamins but one, this essential fatty acid oil would be the one I would save.

Udo's Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2860346 on Sep 28, 2006

Absolutely the finest vegetarian source of omega-3 and omega-6. Nothing but the finest organic ingredients processed with health in mind. No chemicals are used during the low-temperature (20 - 30 degrees Celsius) mechanical pressing. Nothing is compromised. Even the bottle is made of glass, compared to others who use plastic. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE person has benefited. Some of the benefits that have been reported to me include: lowered cholesterol, lowered blood pressure, improved sleep, improved mood, improved memory/concentration, and improved athletic performance. Keep in mind that for some detoxification symptoms may appear. The oil can cause fat stored toxins to be released from their storage sites in the body and travel via the bloodstream in order to be eliminated from the body. This elimination process may cause headaches to develop, but as the cleansing proceeds, they should go away. It is crucial to drink plenty of water and consume a high fiber diet rich in fruits and vegetables.