Great oil

Posted by Reviewer2058318 on Apr 02, 2012

Found the oil to be as advertised! I feel a lot better since taking it! My skin has benefited from it as well! Fantastic stuff!

The best oil

Posted by Reviewer1203657 on Mar 14, 2012

I use it in my family smothie. The best

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1177256 on Feb 28, 2012

This stuff is the best! I am a competitive female figure competitor and this is the main oil in my diet. My trainer recommends this and only this for a healthy fat in the diet. I find that taking it balances my cravings, helps my hair and nails grow stronger, and gives me more nourished skin. I also love the flavour. It is a bit of an aquired taste, but the slight nuttyness and creamyness is delicious. Be careful not to cook it though! I have it on top of oatmeal, veggies, chicken, rice, anything!

This is a winner

Posted by Reviewer1137925 on Feb 17, 2012

I bought this product because my husband battles high cholesterol and has trouble sleeping. I had read somewhere that this product would help both issues. He was on statin drugs for years but no matter which one he took, he always suffered from nasty side effects. He was in so much pain that he got to the point where he's refused to take the statins. The doctor's have suggested some natural remedies but to date nothing has worked in getting his cholesterol down. We both started taking Udo's choice about 2 months ago. He noticed that he started sleeping better. I am a 59 year old woman who eats a very healthy diet but I exercise very little. I went to the doctor's office for a check up the other day.The first thing he commented on was his surprise over my blood pressure levels. He said I had historically always had very good blood pressure but since my last visit 6 months ago my pressure had gone from very good to what he was now describing as "excellent". I also notice that I've lost some of my excess body fat which is a good thing. Nothing's changed except for taking the oil. My husband went in to get his cholesterol checked this week. We are anxiously awaiting the results. Will post again if there is improvement.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Dec 21, 2011

I have it in my daily protein shake. Great way for vegans to get plant derived Omeaga 3,6 & 9.

Udo's oil

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Dec 15, 2011

Both my ten year old chocolate lab and I take 2 tablespoons of this oil a day. I mix it in her food and I have it in hummus. I love the way it mixes with food and makes us both more limber and glowing. Her coat shines and it picks me up. We wouldn't think of being without this oil since discovering it several months ago. The only downside is a slightly bitter aftertaste if I eat it straight so mix and enjoy!

Udo's Choice, Oil

Posted by Reviewer1209231 on Dec 13, 2011

My husband tried this product in hopes it's anti-inflammatory claim was valid. His arthritis pain has improved. Happy with the product. iHerb delivered in a timely manner.

Udos oils the best.

Posted by Reviewer1590527 on Dec 02, 2011

This oil is great we find it nice tasting and the price is very good i will buy this oil again the health benefits are great as well.

USO oil

Posted by Reviewer1247883 on Oct 27, 2011

Excellent product. Good value purchase

Love this oil blend.

Posted by Reviewer2632790 on Oct 14, 2011

Great in smooties, salads.