Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Udo'[s oil

Posted by Reviewer2101346 From Pennsylvania on Oct 18, 2007

Perscribed by my D.O. for general well being and help in the new diet he has me on. I like the nutty flavor and will keep using. Not to be used in cooking.

A Staple In My Kitchen

Posted by Reviewer2666562 From California on Jan 27, 2007

I love this oil. It has a nutty, slightly coconut, flavor that is good on vegetables and mixed in salad dressing. When I use it regularly I notice that I'm able to concentrate better and am more stress resistant. I seem to keep my weight in check when I'm using it, which is a plus.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 From Utah on Feb 25, 2007

We especially love this on our brown jasmine, quinoa & wild rice blend w/some bragg. Also on brown rice noodles and of course on the veges...also eggs.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 From California on Nov 06, 2008

Been using this product for several years. I concurr with Dr. Udo Erasmus that many people lack sufficient essential fatty acid oils n their diets. People who may want to learn more about Udo's prodcuts & diet can visit www.udoerasmus.com Infomration provided is excellent source for anyone who wants to learn more how to benefit from Udo's various products.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1427712 From Singapore on Dec 24, 2008

First time using iHerb and I was very impressed. Great prices and DHL delivery to Singapore was perfect. I now plan to use iHerb for all my vitamin/supplement purchases.