Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer2033938 on May 01, 2010

The 946 ml bottle is great value for money. Not many suppliers stock this size of bottle. Please keep up the very competitive prices.

Love this oil blend.

Posted by Reviewer2632790 on Oct 14, 2011

Great in smooties, salads.

My favorite oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. I follow Dr. Brian Peskin's advice to aim for an approx 2:1 Omega 6/2 ratio, but I still love this product. I've been using this product regularly since 1995 since I discovered it in Dr. Erasmus's book "Fats That Heal; Fats That Kill".

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 26, 2011

Love that I can get my omegas without a nasty fishy taste. I tried to take some very good quality fish oil before and it always made me sick to my stomach no matter how much food I ate with it. I put this in my morning smoothie and don't taste a thing. My mom eats it foods in place of olive oil or butter.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Nov 06, 2008

Been using this product for several years. I concurr with Dr. Udo Erasmus that many people lack sufficient essential fatty acid oils n their diets. People who may want to learn more about Udo's prodcuts & diet can visit www.udoerasmus.com Infomration provided is excellent source for anyone who wants to learn more how to benefit from Udo's various products.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1427712 on Dec 24, 2008

First time using iHerb and I was very impressed. Great prices and DHL delivery to Singapore was perfect. I now plan to use iHerb for all my vitamin/supplement purchases.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Feb 25, 2007

We especially love this on our brown jasmine, quinoa & wild rice blend w/some bragg. Also on brown rice noodles and of course on the veges...also eggs.

Udo's is the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

I've purchased Udo's for a few years now and the quality, taste,and high levels of omega's just can't be beaten. I use 2 Tbs in each blender smoothie for a big dose of Omega 3-6-9. Most oils and supplements focus on Omega 3 rendering them far less effective. All of my tests show excellent levels of positive HDL's and I'm in my 40's. Great price for it at iherb. I was surprised that it was shipped in a plain box for a few days as it needs to be refrigerated... before I buy again, I'll be researching to find out how that may affect the purity.

Udo's oil

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Dec 15, 2011

Both my ten year old chocolate lab and I take 2 tablespoons of this oil a day. I mix it in her food and I have it in hummus. I love the way it mixes with food and makes us both more limber and glowing. Her coat shines and it picks me up. We wouldn't think of being without this oil since discovering it several months ago. The only downside is a slightly bitter aftertaste if I eat it straight so mix and enjoy!

intense oil blend...