Love the Price

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 08, 2011

In Denmark, a 500 ml. bottle will cost the same as this 949 ml bottle. So I get almost twice as much for the same price on iHerb. Udo's oil are great in smoothies and some freshly made juices - makes your skin glow after 14-21 days of use. On average I take 2 tablespoons a day.

I was extremely pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2447382 on Aug 31, 2011

My order reached us in record time. I really like the lower price than I used to pay locally. I definitely will order this product from you each time I'm in need. Thank yufo ryour response to my order.

Favorite Oil

Posted by Reviewer1590568 on Aug 30, 2011

I've been using the Udo's for years because it works great for me.

service Udo Oil

Posted by Reviewer2516636 on Aug 09, 2011

Best price I've found! Wonderful product and quick delivery! Loved the free postage on orders of $40 and up. We're spreading the word as Udo oil is a standard for our Prism weight loss plan.

Best health product for us

Posted by Reviewer3051294 on Jul 28, 2011

It is really giving a good health to m, my family & my friends.Keep going ,Alwaye be the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 26, 2011

Love that I can get my omegas without a nasty fishy taste. I tried to take some very good quality fish oil before and it always made me sick to my stomach no matter how much food I ate with it. I put this in my morning smoothie and don't taste a thing. My mom eats it foods in place of olive oil or butter.

Beautiful Skin

Posted by Reviewer1712620 on Jun 27, 2011

Use this product for several weeks and your skin will shine.

Daily Health

Posted by Reviewer2262469 on Jun 09, 2011

My wife and I have been using Udo's Choice Udo's Oil 3-6-9 for many years. We are firm believers that by taking it daily along with other health products it has helped us to maintain our long term health which allows us to stay active and involved.

Also a standard

Posted by Reviewer2163873 on Apr 29, 2011

Good variety of all you need

My favorite oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. I follow Dr. Brian Peskin's advice to aim for an approx 2:1 Omega 6/2 ratio, but I still love this product. I've been using this product regularly since 1995 since I discovered it in Dr. Erasmus's book "Fats That Heal; Fats That Kill".