Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1062867 From California on Apr 26, 2010

I love all the benefits that come with Udo's 3-6-9 Blend. My skin is awesome!

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer2033938 From New Zealand on May 01, 2010

The 946 ml bottle is great value for money. Not many suppliers stock this size of bottle. Please keep up the very competitive prices.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1177256 From Korea, Republic of on Feb 28, 2012

This stuff is the best! I am a competitive female figure competitor and this is the main oil in my diet. My trainer recommends this and only this for a healthy fat in the diet. I find that taking it balances my cravings, helps my hair and nails grow stronger, and gives me more nourished skin. I also love the flavour. It is a bit of an aquired taste, but the slight nuttyness and creamyness is delicious. Be careful not to cook it though! I have it on top of oatmeal, veggies, chicken, rice, anything!

anther staple for me

Posted by Reviewer2974778 From California on Mar 19, 2011

Doesn't come up on you like capsules. Mixes into my morning power shake and don't even taste it.

My favorite oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. I follow Dr. Brian Peskin's advice to aim for an approx 2:1 Omega 6/2 ratio, but I still love this product. I've been using this product regularly since 1995 since I discovered it in Dr. Erasmus's book "Fats That Heal; Fats That Kill".