Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer2033938 on May 01, 2010

The 946 ml bottle is great value for money. Not many suppliers stock this size of bottle. Please keep up the very competitive prices.

My favorite oil

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. I follow Dr. Brian Peskin's advice to aim for an approx 2:1 Omega 6/2 ratio, but I still love this product. I've been using this product regularly since 1995 since I discovered it in Dr. Erasmus's book "Fats That Heal; Fats That Kill".

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 26, 2011

Love that I can get my omegas without a nasty fishy taste. I tried to take some very good quality fish oil before and it always made me sick to my stomach no matter how much food I ate with it. I put this in my morning smoothie and don't taste a thing. My mom eats it foods in place of olive oil or butter.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Nov 06, 2008

Been using this product for several years. I concurr with Dr. Udo Erasmus that many people lack sufficient essential fatty acid oils n their diets. People who may want to learn more about Udo's prodcuts & diet can visit www.udoerasmus.com Infomration provided is excellent source for anyone who wants to learn more how to benefit from Udo's various products.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1427712 on Dec 24, 2008

First time using iHerb and I was very impressed. Great prices and DHL delivery to Singapore was perfect. I now plan to use iHerb for all my vitamin/supplement purchases.