I was extremely pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2447382 on Aug 31, 2011

My order reached us in record time. I really like the lower price than I used to pay locally. I definitely will order this product from you each time I'm in need. Thank yufo ryour response to my order.

Love the Price

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 08, 2011

In Denmark, a 500 ml. bottle will cost the same as this 949 ml bottle. So I get almost twice as much for the same price on iHerb. Udo's oil are great in smoothies and some freshly made juices - makes your skin glow after 14-21 days of use. On average I take 2 tablespoons a day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Dec 21, 2011

I have it in my daily protein shake. Great way for vegans to get plant derived Omeaga 3,6 & 9.

USO oil

Posted by Reviewer1247883 on Oct 27, 2011

Excellent product. Good value purchase

Udos oils the best.

Posted by Reviewer1590527 on Dec 02, 2011

This oil is great we find it nice tasting and the price is very good i will buy this oil again the health benefits are great as well.

Udo's Choice, Oil

Posted by Reviewer1209231 on Dec 13, 2011

My husband tried this product in hopes it's anti-inflammatory claim was valid. His arthritis pain has improved. Happy with the product. iHerb delivered in a timely manner.

Love iHerb Prices

Posted by Reviewer2789353 on Apr 11, 2011

I use Udo's in my morning smoothie b/c of my busy life. People often ask what is it that I do to stay so vibrant and younger than my years. Well, Udo's is part of my life. It's a great product.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2054654 on Apr 09, 2010

excellent

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2350922 on Apr 22, 2010

We use this product for our selves and out dogs and we love it. Great blend of all the Omega's, a well priced product, the international delivery price is very competitive, and the service is second to none. Thanks Flora and iHerb.

Flora's Udo's Oil