Udo's Oil is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer3000591 on Feb 06, 2008

We've been using Udo's Oil for 3-4 years to help with weight control, digestion, and heart health. It's the best! And the price at iHerb.com couldn't be beat! I was surprised, though that it was not shipped on ice to keep it cool.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1169128 on Jan 27, 2008

Healthy fats, most are deficient. This is great for adding healthy fats back into your diet. It's also wonderful for hair, skin and nails.

My mom loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1467924 on Jan 16, 2008

I buy it for my mother and 2 sisters. They claim that is helps everything from moms " dry and cracking" fingers, to my sisters overall well being.

Great oil!

Posted by Reviewer1644181 on Dec 11, 2007

Have used this for years and am convinced that it has helped me stay mentally alert.

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

after use this product u will feel yr skill is very smooth i even feed my dogs thrie hair very shiny

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer3171397 on Oct 25, 2007

The timing, the quality of the product, the packing--all great!

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974401 on Oct 23, 2007

This is the perfect oil to get your essential fats everyday! Thanks Udo for creating such a high quality product! The feeling you have after eating this oil is just amazing. And it tastes well in any kind of dish! If you are thinking about it, just get it!

good for you

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 22, 2007

great on green beans, or in your protein shake. you know its fresh by Udo's reputation

Udo'[s oil

Posted by Reviewer2101346 on Oct 18, 2007

Perscribed by my D.O. for general well being and help in the new diet he has me on. I like the nutty flavor and will keep using. Not to be used in cooking.

I love Udo Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1720647 on Oct 13, 2007

Udo Oil is the best. I use it daily, it has improved my health. My entire family uses it, including my grandchildren. Iherb is a pleasure to do business with, everyone is friendly and helpful. And the service is an A+++. Thank you