Very Good

Posted by 5230904985370959868 on May 07, 2016

Very Good

liquid Gold

Posted by Reviewer1568431 on Apr 17, 2015

Awesome bit of gear! Cut your carbohydrates and replace with this elixir and shred! Feel better, look better and watch that bad cholesterol drop :)

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5231486619363046119 on Jun 12, 2015

Ordered on 7 June and received on 12 June. The product came in a very well-protected box. Yet to try the product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2105725 on Oct 17, 2012

I have been taking Udo's Choice blended oil for years. I think it has been very beneficial for my skin and hair: my skin is still quite smooth for a 63-year-old and my hair is still thick and soft. It's delicious on food and in salad dressings.

Good

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Jan 07, 2014

I believe this is good as my mum used to use the capsules form. Her complexion became better and got lots of compliments from her friends. This liquid form is much more potent hence it should work as well or even better.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer2058318 on Apr 02, 2012

Found the oil to be as advertised! I feel a lot better since taking it! My skin has benefited from it as well! Fantastic stuff!

Udo's Choice for your pet's coat

Posted by 5540607641170180042 on May 07, 2012

Our Rottweiller's skin was very dry and she was itchy all over. After several months of Udo's Choice her coat is shiny black and the itchiness is very much reduced.

Very healthy oil

Posted by Reviewer2069092 on May 28, 2012

Sprinkle it on my salads, breads etc. Really good product

Oil 3 6 9 Blend

Posted by Reviewer2655942 on Jul 05, 2012

My daughter & I were first introduced to this fantastic product at a talk given by a Nutritionist during our stay at a Spa Resort/Retreat in Northern NSW, Australia approximately 2 years ago. It has proven to be an essential supplement to my daughter's diet; the benefits of which are reflected in her much healthier, glowing appearance. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking this product as it is no longer readily available in Australia & iHerb's service & prompt delivery have been exemplary.

Udo's Review

Posted by Reviewer2551487 on May 21, 2008

Thank yur for offering the Udo's at a reasonable price.