10% Off Orders Over $40!

Flora, Organic, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This oil went bad soon..

Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Oct 18, 2011

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

so far so good

Posted by 5279112126722373932 on Oct 13, 2014

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Probably the best omega blend!

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Highly Recommended!