Taste

Posted by Reviewer2716762 on Dec 29, 2007

Product arrived safely, but didn't realize it needed refridgerated after opening or that you had to consume it quickly. The taste is fair. This is the first time using this product so not sure of effectiveness yet.

Stay Well with this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2052655 on Mar 01, 2008

If I have the slightest bit of cold or sinus symptons, I take a doseage. I have stayed well. Product tastes good too.

Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on May 27, 2009

This seems to work well but I don't care for the taste at all.

Good, try it.

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jul 16, 2010

Something about this liq. thats feels like its working quicker. This is my 2nd bottle.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3302390 on Jan 25, 2011

The trick with this seems to be to take it at just the right time, just at onset of sickness. It seems to have stopped colds in their tracks a few times for me, but not others. If it were less expensive I would have more on hand and use it more liberally.

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Apr 17, 2012

Normal.

vitamin-C boost

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Aug 18, 2016

Luckily I just had bought this when I came down with the flew. So I got to try this and believe it helped in boosting my immune system and recover faster. It contains a rather high dosage of vitamin C and if one follows the recommended amount of 4 servings a day one comes over 400mg Vitamin C (10 times more than normal recommended daily dosage for the average person). In this high dosage one should not take the product over longer time, I believe, since studies with dosages over 400mg have shown to have the opposite to beneficial effects. So after 3 days, when I felt clearly better I just took 2 servings a day and believe it does help as well. The taste is ok, a bit too sweet for my taste. Still, I plan on ordering this product again before autumn-winter.