Sambu Guard Guards

Posted by Reviewer1749505 on Dec 14, 2007

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1472728 on Nov 12, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1613102 on Dec 06, 2009

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

Posted by 4686938399685189230 on Dec 12, 2015

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

Posted by CAHCAL on Nov 09, 2012

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Sambu Guard

Posted by 4947894239537765700 on Feb 09, 2015

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Get it!

Posted by Reviewer3056324 on Oct 03, 2010

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1042055 on Jan 31, 2011

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Jul 29, 2009

Elderberry is good for the immune system on any flu or cold symptoms. Tastes good too. We use year round in our home & always have an extra bottle on hand in the fridge. Also works for allergies & have noticed an energy boot as well. Take a couple of teaspoons as soon as you feel run down :)

Too early to tell...

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009

Take it as directed, hard to tell if it works...but so far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »