Flora, Sambu Internal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2468752 on Jul 30, 2008

iHerb's pricing and delivery is the best I have experienced for this product. I have used this cleanse in the 3 day and 10 day size, about 10 times and continue to be very happy with the results. It makes me feel so energized. I particularly like the fact that it does not give you an upset stomach, and you don't spend half your day in the bathroom. It always gets rid of bloating, and any desire to over-indulge or crave certain foods. I always lose a pound a day, and I am hungry only on day 1 and day 6. I highly recommend this cleanse, and certainly order it here because you won't find a better price.

Flora dr.dunner Sambu internal cleansing &weight loss program 5 day program

Posted by Reviewer2903121 on Nov 15, 2007

this is an great product!

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1273327 on Dec 12, 2007

top product! highly effective does everything it states.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3255809 on Mar 05, 2008

I did the full fasting cleanse (there is an option for eating during the cleanse for those nervous to do the full fast) I never got hungry! And I felt so fresh and full of energy after. I would suggest getting some extra herbal laxatives, as this is needed in the program for most people. Also, they suggest you use Udo's Choice oil with it, I used other omega 3 oil I had around instead. Amazing product, I will buy again for sure.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2998207 on Oct 31, 2008

Great product. Easy to take and didn't make me feel sick to my stomach like a lot of programs. iHerb HAS THE BEST PRICES AND SERVICE.

Sambu Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1763759 on Jan 03, 2009

Bought this for my son who has done the 10 day and wanted to try one that takes less time. I'm sure he'll love it.

flora, dr. dunner sambu internal cleansing etc.

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Feb 12, 2009

# 5, good product

multi action

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Oct 13, 2009

this product id great for losing weight, cleansing and enchancing the immune system

sambu internal cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1080395 on Nov 13, 2010

this is an great product for losing weigh

amazing results

Posted by Reviewer3106808 on Apr 09, 2011

My husband and I have doing this cleanse once a year for 7 years. We always lose at least 10 lbs each and feel great afterwards! It is best to do the deep cleanse...it is easier than the other one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »