Flor Essence Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer3145941 on May 01, 2013

Great for Detox! I noticed the difference in my skin within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Flor*Essence comment

Posted by Reviewer1602738 on Apr 15, 2012

It should be good product. But unfortunately, it didn't take any effect on me after 6 bottles with more than normal recommended volume. So, I cannot conclude one way or another...

Flor-Essence...

Posted by Reviewer2566182 on Jan 18, 2012

great detox. easy to take and tastes ok... not delicious but not bad either. soothing to take with warm water each morning.

Essiac Tea

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Feb 28, 2015

This product is a must for those, like myself, have a cancer protocol. 2oz, twice a day, on an empty stomach, will be superbly beneficial. Great Book by Cynthia Olsen: Essaic

Essiac Tea

Posted by 5134288598662777878 on Feb 11, 2014

Very easy to ingest and has had a positive impact on my health issue.

Disappointed customer

Posted by Reviewer3276474 on Feb 02, 2008

Four bottles ordered. One of four was broken in shipment. I have been told that there are no more available at this time. I originally wanted to place a larger order and was told that was not possible. I can not give a positive review for iherb with my experience to date

Great Product - Great Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer1599698 on Feb 18, 2008

This is a great product and we have had nothing but great experiences from iHerb. We had some breakage once and they immediately sent replacements. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

Flor Essence is one of the most pure organic forms of asatic (sp) tea. I use this produce when I get in FIV or FeLv cats. It is used for three months daily along with Aloe (until my plant gets established)to detox and improve immune function. Others I know say it has reversed a light positive.