• Flora does not allow this product to be sold outside the USA

• Customer Ratings

Inconvenient to make.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 05, 2009

If I had known that the preparation process was so complicated and required so much equipment, I would have bought the liquid rather than the dry tea. I cannot comment on the product itself due to the fact that I haven't had time to make the tea yet.

Aid for my mom with lung cancer

Posted by Reviewer1507666 on Sep 15, 2009

Thank you so much. You company fills my orders within 24 hours. My products are usually in my mail wihtin 2 days of being notified that my order has been shipped. She was on life support, there is an infection in her legs that has been there since May. She also has dry skin around her nose from the plastic tub for her air. The swelling in her legs is going down and the dryness around her nose is clearing up. Due to all the chemicals in other products it is vital that my mom use all natural products so her body can better fight the intruder.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Aug 04, 2009

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

great tea!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this herb tea! The price in Japan is twice as much as at Iherb. I really thank you & please keep selling.

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 08, 2009

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Apr 17, 2009

WOW- Love this tea----and price, too.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2103687 on Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Great for detox!

Posted by Reviewer3048711 on Dec 23, 2008

Great for detox!

Tea

Posted by Reviewer1578280 on Nov 12, 2008

I make this for my husband and he drinks it faithfully twice a day and although he's not a fan of the flavor we feel it has benefits worth continued use. Thanks again

LPW

Posted by Reviewer2183636 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is recommended by the Life Extension Foundation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »