• Flora does not allow this product to be sold outside the USA

• Customer Ratings

Aid for my mom with lung cancer

Posted by Reviewer1507666 on Sep 15, 2009

Thank you so much. You company fills my orders within 24 hours. My products are usually in my mail wihtin 2 days of being notified that my order has been shipped. She was on life support, there is an infection in her legs that has been there since May. She also has dry skin around her nose from the plastic tub for her air. The swelling in her legs is going down and the dryness around her nose is clearing up. Due to all the chemicals in other products it is vital that my mom use all natural products so her body can better fight the intruder.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Apr 01, 2010

Helps me with regularity and overall, gentle cleansing. Though brewing can be a pain at first, it saves a LOT of money.

Excellent, gentle detox

Posted by Reviewer1738934 on Mar 23, 2010

I feel better when I drink this tea. I don't have any sort of terminal illness, but am just using it to try to maintain and enhance health and a general feeling of well-being. I bought the dry tea to save money. I love the convenience of the already-made liquid tea, but this also works just as well. The preparation is fairly easy, but it does take some time.

Floressence review

Posted by Reviewer2295912 on Nov 28, 2011

We have a great faith in this product, having used it in the past, and am glad to have a reliable source for this.

Flora, Flor-Essence, 2 1/8 oz (63 g)

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Jan 05, 2010

Feel a world of difference after a few days use.

takes effort to make...

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Sep 03, 2011

but good product I guess

Inconvenient to make.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 05, 2009

If I had known that the preparation process was so complicated and required so much equipment, I would have bought the liquid rather than the dry tea. I cannot comment on the product itself due to the fact that I haven't had time to make the tea yet.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1855395 on Jul 08, 2008

Highly recommend!

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2738675 on Nov 13, 2009

Flor-Essence has proven itself to me to be a great antioxidant.

great tea!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this herb tea! The price in Japan is twice as much as at Iherb. I really thank you & please keep selling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »