July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flora, Floradix Calcium-Magnesium, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Magnificent Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2904783 on Oct 11, 2007

I highly recommend this product for women and teenagers. I find it is a wonderful way to setlle nerves and relieve headaches for that time of the month. When I am craving choclate or having trouble sleeping I know I must be low on magnesium. I notice immediate results. This combination of herbs and vitamins works better than any other I've tried. Rebecca W.

Great tasting Cal-Mag solution

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

Like Flora magnesium, Flora calcium/magnesium offers highly absorbable calcium and magnesium in a vegetable fruit solution that tastes great. It also contains Vitamin D which is required for calcium to be absorbed. I take a tablespoon with lunch and dinner which gives me half of the daily amount I want to fight Osteopenia. It is expensive but I know it's not just passing through my body so it's worth it!

wow.

Posted by Reviewer1793763 on Jul 27, 2009

After discovering I was suffering from pernicious anemia, my Dr. had me mega-dosing on vitamin pills. I was practically choking on the things, there were so much and so many. My blood tests (iron, calcium, etc etc) were still coming out too low for her tastes, she felt my health was probably still in jeopardy. I have decided to try this, and have more bloodwork coming up in September, so that should be a good indication as to whether it is working or not. Thing is, i do feel better, more energy and my stomach and everything else attached to it is much happier swallowing this rather than handfuls of pills.

Supporter

Posted by Reviewer2285527 on Feb 16, 2009

This is a good product and I have been taking it for a couple of years. I would recommend it to anyone who needs Calcium.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2060990 on Jun 11, 2008

Floradix makes an excellent product and because I've been diagnosed with osteopenia I'm bumping up my calcium intake. This stuff is delicious, more than palatable,and very easily assimilated...which is why I chose it even though it is costly.