finally!

Posted by Reviewer2061397 on Nov 09, 2010

I can add iron without constipation! I'll be ordering more.

Excellent Product!!!! Really does what is says it does! AWESOME PRODUCT!! Got rid of my fatigue!!!

Posted by Reviewer2897310 on Dec 28, 2010

I have always suffered from anemia and always feeling fatigue. After just one use of this stuff, I felt better and had alot more energy than I have had in a very long time! I feel better and like Im taking better care of myself. I cant go a day without taking my Iron+Herbs Floradix is the BEST! I highly recommend it to everybody. I promise you it is worth the high cost but, it last for a long time. It says to take two 10 ml cups per day before each meal but, I only take it once a daily in the morning. This is very safe for any and children ages 4 and up can also take this. Give it a try, especially if you are experiencing constipation and fatigure/pain from menstrual periods....This is GOOD stuff!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2029397 on Jan 01, 2011

Great product, taste is not bad and is all natural food sources. We are vegetarian and love that it has both iron and B vitamins, especially B12.

Floradix

Posted by Reviewer1737741 on Mar 08, 2011

Great for low iron, easily absorbed. Great price, fast shipping

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1830747 on Mar 14, 2011

Great service, on time delivery and in good condition. I will definitely order again.

Can't say enough good things!

Posted by Reviewer2603705 on Apr 05, 2011

I first started taking this during pregnancy, when I was diagnosed with anemia. My baby is now 10 months old and I still take it. I tried regular iron tablets, but they were too harsh on my stomach. The floradix is gentle, but effective. I really feel a change in my energy levels when taking this. I would highly recommend to anyone, but especially during pregnancy if you have anemia and morning sickness and can't take anything else on a queasy stomach!

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1748136 on Dec 06, 2009

I have debiliating CFS for 8 years now and Floradix is the only supplement with noticeable improvement in overall well-being. Instead of being confined to bed most of the day, I'm able to be "up" around the house for a few hours in the morning and early evening.

No more anemia!

Posted by Reviewer2879748 on Dec 22, 2009

Suggested by a family member, OK'd by her doctor, this brought my 89 year old mothers' iron count up to normal from being seriously anemic. This was without the classic constipation of an iron supplement.

i think floradix helped me a lot

Posted by Reviewer2856145 on Dec 29, 2009

i think floradix helped me a lot. i didn't have much energy after pregnancy, i felt this way almost 10 months, i was always tired and exhausted! my friend told me about floradix and i tried--i loved it ;-) i got more energized and happier. when i wake up i look forward the day. i even get sexual desire back lol i think floradix caused all that since i didn't change my routine. i was only confused by variety of floradix--iron with plenty of different combinations! to much to choose from;-)

Floradix floravital Iron plus herbs

Posted by Reviewer1889238 on Jan 14, 2010

I have been anemic for some time and have tried various iron products, both capsules and liquids. My body wouldn't absorb them apparently as I remained anemic. Since using the Floradix products, I have made huge progress and almost a normal hemoglobin. I highly reccomend this product also because it doesn't cause the bloating and constipation that all the other products I tried caused.