Flora, Floradix, Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Effective Iron and B-vitamin support

Posted by Reviewer2276905 From Oregon on Apr 27, 2009

Best iron supplement on the market. Does not cause stomach or digestive problems such as constipation. The energy from the B-vitamins and herbs is very fast. The yeast-free Floravital is best for anyone who suffers with candida issues, or for pregnant women. Highly recommended by my midwife.

VERY GOOD TASTE

Posted by sonlyk From Greece on Dec 11, 2012

This Liquid Extract Formula has a very strong grape taste and it isn't very much sweet. You can use it in water or in juice but I prefer drinking it as it is y twice a day.

tastes ok ... but works well

Posted by Reviewer1111787 on Mar 11, 2011

Not sure how I feel about the taste, but mixed in some juice and shot down it is ok. I really did increase my iron levels, and made me feel better. I had no stomach problems with this iron, so i will continue to take it.

Best iron supplement out there!

Posted by Reviewer1625781 From Georgia on Jul 07, 2011

I've been anemic for years, and this is the only iron supplement that has ever worked for me. My iron levels are now exactly where they should be. And it doesn't taste that bad either, once you get used to it. Kinda like iron-y tea ;)

Strength

Posted by Reviewer1893025 From Minnesota on Feb 03, 2012

I have severe fatigue for several reasons including Multiple Michale sensitivity. I feel much stronger physically since taking Floradix Iron and Herbs Liquid. I have ordered 2 bottles and am going to order a case. It is pleasant tasting and easy to take on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the increase of energy because that helps me to have the stamina to do more including exercise.