Effective Iron and B-vitamin support

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Apr 27, 2009

Best iron supplement on the market. Does not cause stomach or digestive problems such as constipation. The energy from the B-vitamins and herbs is very fast. The yeast-free Floravital is best for anyone who suffers with candida issues, or for pregnant women. Highly recommended by my midwife.

VERY GOOD TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

This Liquid Extract Formula has a very strong grape taste and it isn't very much sweet. You can use it in water or in juice but I prefer drinking it as it is y twice a day.

tastes ok ... but works well

Posted by Reviewer1111787 on Mar 11, 2011

Not sure how I feel about the taste, but mixed in some juice and shot down it is ok. I really did increase my iron levels, and made me feel better. I had no stomach problems with this iron, so i will continue to take it.

Best iron supplement out there!

Posted by Reviewer1625781 on Jul 07, 2011

I've been anemic for years, and this is the only iron supplement that has ever worked for me. My iron levels are now exactly where they should be. And it doesn't taste that bad either, once you get used to it. Kinda like iron-y tea ;)

Strength

Posted by Reviewer1893025 on Feb 03, 2012

I have severe fatigue for several reasons including Multiple Michale sensitivity. I feel much stronger physically since taking Floradix Iron and Herbs Liquid. I have ordered 2 bottles and am going to order a case. It is pleasant tasting and easy to take on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the increase of energy because that helps me to have the stamina to do more including exercise.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Apr 26, 2010

This iron supplement is natural and non constipating a great choice if you need to increase iron in your body. I recommend this 100%.

Gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1196803 on Aug 25, 2010

Energy up - and no need for extra laxatives!

True, tried and tested. It works!

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 06, 2010

This is THE product for energy and strength! This product helped me overcome anemia so quickly my doctor was amazed. I have used this for about 3 years and will continue to buy this great product.

Still hasnt fixed me

Posted by Reviewer1459923 on Jul 07, 2011

Taste horrible and hasnt started helping yet

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1892137 on May 11, 2012

This is a great iron supplement! Tastes great added to orange juice. Easy to take and absorb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »