So far so good

Posted by 5196670035277452404 on Apr 13, 2015

At first I took it and I feel fatigue. I'm not sure am I overdose or what? Then I reduce to 20ml. I took it empty stomach first thing first in the morning. Taste was ok! I like it. It is almost half bottle gone now and I feel more energy because I do lots' of workout and also almost going to steam room everyday. I do notice my pee a bite yellowish, I think this is common. Yellow Teeth? Not sure yet. I usually drink with a lemon warm water after I take Floradix, then off to my shower and brushing teeth. I take it not because I'm pregnant, because I always have a dark circle under my eyes, this help to reduce that.

Great product

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Mar 22, 2015

I love this supplement, it really helps with my energy levels. I find I feel significantly better in health and energy when I'm taking this and even my pregnancy iron levels were great after being on this for a couple of months!

drinking and like it!

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015

I like this iron supplement! tasty and hope it can boost my iron level!

I always use this

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

I use this a few times a year when I sense my iron is low, I love that its all natural.

Love this iron supplement!

Posted by 4803481744584545541 on Apr 18, 2014

I am low in Iron due to low thyroid and I find this a great way to supplement iron without the constipating affects of other supplements. The price at Iherb is the best out there!

Not working for me...

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 10, 2014

I had been taking Bluebonnet Chelated Iron for about 3 weeks which had really improved my severe fatigue. Then I decided on a whim to switch to Floradix. First, Floradix tastes nasty. It leaves a terrible iron aftertaste in the mouth. I have to immediately chase it with something to get rid of that awful metallic taste. Plus, after about a week, I've begun to feel my fatigue coming back big time. So, it's back to Bluebonnet brand for me, which does not constipate, by the way.

Good , natural supplement

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Mar 29, 2014

I have been taking this for about a month now, haven't noticed much difference in my fatique levels but I guess it takes time to adjust my iron levels.Apart from that,it made me break out, I can say this cause i watch what I eat closely and watch my face's progress every day.It now a lot of break out the first two weeks, more settled now.

This stuff rules!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

I have used this supplement for years. My body knows when I forget to take it because I become tired easier and lose a little zest. This huge bottle ensures that I don't run out!

Very bad!

Posted by 5030957675952379110 on Dec 08, 2013

The Floradix was totally broken, I informed to iherb, but never got response!

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by 5326729364539403249 on Jul 13, 2013

I purchased for my granddaughter who was anemic. She is only 2 years old and takes it without any problem. We are awaiting the results of her new blood test.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »