Flora, Floradix, Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 23 fl oz (700 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Floradix Iron & Herb

Posted by 5537454059448304953 on Jul 20, 2012

I was pleased to find the 23 oz bottles of Floradix at a competive price (I could always wish for cheaper). My order was processed promptly and received in good order. My medical professional recommended Floradix and I can see why. It works!

Good , natural supplement

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Mar 29, 2014

I have been taking this for about a month now, haven't noticed much difference in my fatique levels but I guess it takes time to adjust my iron levels.Apart from that,it made me break out, I can say this cause i watch what I eat closely and watch my face's progress every day.It now a lot of break out the first two weeks, more settled now.