Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1440439 on May 11, 2010

My kids love it, they like the taste and the liquid form. My older kid (10yrs old) is food sensitive especially he is sensitive to many food aditives like citric acid and most of the vitamins have citric acid in it, but he doesn't have any reaction to Floradic Kinderlove Vitamins. And because of that I love them too.

Used to Love it

Posted by Reviewer1985924 on Apr 14, 2012

I gave my daughter Floradix 30 years ago, so ordered this for my granddaughter. We were disappointed that even with following the care/use directions exactly, a film of white mold appeared in bottle in less than 2 weeks of opening. It may still be safe, but willing to continue using as baby has some food allergies.

Good vitamins

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Jul 02, 2012

I like this product because there is calcium in it. Also, my child's appetite seems to improve on days that she takes this vitamins.

The best vitamin for kids!

Posted by 5208050495885409602 on Feb 03, 2013

Las mejores vitaminas que mis hijos e hija han probado. Todas las que han tratado de tomar terminan en la basura porque su sabor es horrible, al contrario de esta, tiene un sabor a china que es aceptable al paladar de mis peques. La recomiendo al 100%.

Great Liquid Multi for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2903666 on Jun 03, 2010

Our toddler takes this liquid multi every morning and enjoys the taste. It's reassuring to know that she's receiving a high-quality product from a reputable company.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2638358 on Jul 06, 2010

Like it

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 20, 2010

My kids take this without issue and I like that it has no preservatives.

Liquid Vitamins for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2301748 on Oct 03, 2010

Excellent! The elderly, when they cannot swallow as easily anymore, can take this too.

Review on multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer2062021 on Feb 14, 2011

I love how the vitamin works on my kids. My younger one got autistic and he needs a vitamin that has higher concentration on vitamin B. So far it works well on him.

Excellent product!

Posted by blind-archer on May 16, 2011

Excellent product! My kids enjoys it, I noticed improvement of they appetite

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »