Loved the product, fast shipping!

Posted by 5490076217133878713 on Jan 27, 2014

I bought this product through recommendation from many ppl who use Manuka Honey. I had a yearling filly who embedded a branch in her side. It was touch and go for awhile. Once she was out of danger, the healing was slow. I decided to try this honey and within just a few days noticed the swelling in the area went down and the pus drainage got much better.

Great Product

Posted by 5453447456469215019 on Dec 20, 2016

the price is increasing in crazy way!!! I bought it few times but never buy again with the price of $80+

fake manuka honey

Posted by 4895337587420658981 on Jul 10, 2016

i order this manuka honey before and it was great ....then i order it again but i get fake 550+ manuka honey ...

Manuka and crohn's

Posted by 5059157329346852428 on May 03, 2016

I believe it is a great product for crohn's, just a little too expensive.

great

Posted by 5686603551190473248 on Aug 14, 2013

I ordered 4 a while ago and the whole family is taking a small spoon everyday or so. shortens flu and helps with stomich aches. I love it and have ordered more. its just too expensive

Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer2349280 on Nov 26, 2011

Wow, you guys are great! It was shipped in a flash!! I had an open wound and this has helped greatly!

good manuka honey

Posted by ZenCat on Apr 23, 2012

This is a good brand of Manuka honey with antibacterial properties, and quite tasty.

Taste no different from the UMF15 Manuka honey

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Nov 05, 2014

I give a 3 stars as I cannot taste the different to the regular UMF15 Manuka honey which I am only paying S$40 for 500gm.

Not normal honey

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on May 14, 2013

This doesn't taste like the honey you normaly buy. It's very heavy. I don't really know if it helps for anything, but I like it. It's very expensive, so I will keep it and use it when I even get a cold.

Super honing

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Oct 31, 2013

Deze honing heeft een goede werking in mijn lichaam gebruik het nu 2 maanden maar zit lekkerder in mijn vel heb ook het idee dat het goed voor mijn tandvlees is ik heb al meer dan 25 jaar last van paradontitische en het is gewoon heerlijk om 3 x per dag een theelepeltje van dit spul te nemen het is zelfs een beetje verslavend.