Best Yet

Posted by Reviewer3089635 on Oct 11, 2007

This is the most wonderful product...works better than any antibiotic without all the side effects!

FLO-22301

Posted by Reviewer1944515 on Mar 05, 2008

This is indispensable to me.

Flora, Norwegian Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer1526710 on Aug 30, 2008

Flora, Norwegian Beta Glucan, another one I take for my asthma. It helps to keep me strong and helps to fight getting cold's and flu for me.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2270422 on Dec 06, 2011

If I could only take one supplement this would be it, expensive yes, but no colds or flus at all for my daughter or myself while taking it for the last 6 months, and giving it to a friend with a really bad cold for 2 days seemed to do the trick for her as well. We used to get sick a lot, now we can be around people coughing and such and we just don't get sick. What a difference! We take with Vit. C and Resveratrol, which are shown to increase effectiveness in studies.

Beta-1,3/1 6 Glucan

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 25, 2012

Economical to use according to instructions, and a good health insurance.

Sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Dec 22, 2012

I have been taking 4 per day and my infection seems to be clearing up. I still have a runny nose due to allergies, but the infection is definitely going away. This is huge since at this point usually no natural methods would be helpful and I'd have to go on anti-biotics. I also have been taking 4 propolis pills per day as well. I think it's a great combo.