Flora, Salus, Floradix, Floravital Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tastes good to my baby!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jun 03, 2009

My one-year old is taking this daily to increase her iron levels (it was suggested by our pediatrician). She hasn't been tested to see if it's working effectively, but I'm just so thankful that she likes drinking it each morning. One warning: it has stained some clothes when it's dripped!

The Best Iron on the Market for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jan 29, 2009

I have chronically low iron stores and Floravital (which is yeast free and does not contain sea kelp, for those of us with iodine sensitivities) is the only product I have found that is easy to take, does not cause constipation and is effective at raising iron stores. I have tried every iron pill and formula avaiable (even ones for "sensitive" stomachs), and this is the only iron supplement that works. It takes pleasant, too. The only disadvantage is that the bottle must be kept in the refridgerator once opened. This means the product cannot be used away from home. Flora used to make individual serving travel bottles, which were very convenient, but they recently stopped making them due to lack of demand. This is a great product at an excellent iherb price and I buy four at a time.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1101425 on Nov 05, 2008

Got it for my wife and she really feels the difference.

Good Products, Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3213667 on May 12, 2009

I knew what products I wanted and was happy that iHerb had them at such great prices. What really impressed me was the great customer service from notifying the order was received to the incredibly short time for my order to be delivered to my front door. I highly recommend this company.

good iron

Posted by Reviewer1437110 on Aug 12, 2009

builds blood easier to digest/absorb than other iron products I've used I enjoy the taste, too

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »