• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great stuff - really helps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

When I first tried a probiotic, I used Theralac - a wonderful and very potent probiotic. However, it is also rather expensive. It was well worth it to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again without suffering for it. I tried this Udo's Choice for maintenance level digestive therapy based on a friend's recommendation. I am very happy with it. It works great for daily maintenance (I might not need the pill a day if I changed my diet significantly, but since I still eat a certain amount of fast food, and fairly regularly eat meat, I find this keeps my system happy. When I have to take an antibiotic, I either take two pills a day during the course of the antibiotic, or I switch to one Theralac. Unlike Theralac, this probiotic requires refrigeration (it's good but not necessary with the Theralac). It's so nice to not have to factor IBS into my daily life (for the first time in my life). Worth trying if you have trouble digesting foods or have to take antibiotics. Much more potent than any of the yogurts I've found.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1989709 on Jul 02, 2008

Good quality, price was right, sent in a timely manner and on ice as stated. iHerb stands behind their products - nice to do business with a company that cares!

good, but make sure UPS delivers okay

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jun 19, 2008

Great product, but make sure your UPS delivery person brings it to your door. even though it was marked perishable, they put it out in the sun at my front gate, 200 yards from my home where it was discovered hours later. I don't know how much of the little guys are still chirping, but I'm taking it anyway.

not suitable with my body needs...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i find it hard to explain but my body slightly rejects this probiotics,its strange how probiotic products are SO different from each other,it IS potent but i guess the strains and ratio between them is not what my body needs exactly,in closing,i don't really find any benefits from this product but i guess some would,and i do feel it when suitable probiotics work well on my body...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Probiotics for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1440578 on Mar 07, 2011

I suffer from IBS and Udo's Choice Probiotics has improved my condition 100%. After trying numerous medications and having no success, I highly recommend this alternative to conventional medication!

Did the job

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Sep 02, 2008

Took this after a course of UDO's super bifido to taper down. Found UDO do be very good. iHerb shipping was excellent, items came in a semi-form fitting thick styrofoam container with cold packs that were plenty cold when arriving using next day shipping.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1235664 on Oct 23, 2007

This stuff works awesome. I have to use less to keep my system normal.

love these!

Posted by Reviewer2014830 on Jun 05, 2008

these have so helped with my stomach problems!

Helpful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Aug 03, 2010

I enjoy this supplement. Take it regularly and it settles well without bloating and discomfort.

Flora, Udo's Choice Adult's Blend Probiotic review

Posted by Reviewer1821319 on Jan 25, 2007

This is a great probiotic product that really helps digension. I highly recommend it and have been using it for many years.