• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

It works!

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016

I've used this probiotic for two of my children with colic. It worked really well and can be easily added to sippy cups or mixed in soft foods. Please remember it is perishable and if left out, it will go bad.

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Aug 05, 2015

My kid has tummy troubles. This helped her so much!!! So happy to find this product.

Disappointed!!!

Posted by 5217820369929041944 on Jul 10, 2015

This product must be kept cool or refrigerated to maintain potency. I ordered 2 bottled and when I received them they were both HOT!! I am very disappointed and will not order through iherb again.

a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

My 2 1/2 year old grandson had to go on miralax daily for constipation, plus a bit of an adult suppository every several days! He is not a big water or juice drinker. I read a review about this & as soon as he began to get it in his system in some mixed chocolate, almond milk, & water, it has helped tremendously!!!He doesn't taste it at all & we are extremely thankful for a healthy answer for his little body!!!

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by Reviewer1239869 on Nov 10, 2012

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.

Like mother like daughter

Posted by 5105765719090408245 on Nov 05, 2012

I have always had problems being "regular" and apparently I passed that onto my infant. She would sometimes go days without having a BM and she would visibly be in pain becuse of it. Ever since the probiotics, she is having a BM every other day, if not daily. Awesome product. Shipped with a cold pack as it should be!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1865505 on Aug 15, 2012

I give it to my infant all the time. Highest quality.

I'm a believer

Posted by 5358568945544818537 on Jun 26, 2012

My friend is an M.D. and so am I. She started her baby who had reflux and constipation on Udo's and she told me about it because my baby cried at feedings as though in pain and was gassy. I talked to the pediatrician and he supported the probiotic use so I started Udo's. No more crying during feedings. End of story.

iherb is the only place I buy it from!

Posted by 4685435092298124163 on May 31, 2012

Udo's Choice Infant's Probiotic is not carried locally (our local Whole Foods Coop store stopped carrying it). So, I did my research and it seems like a lot of other places do not ship it in a cooler with ice, so it loses some of it's effectiveness. I ordered with Next Day delivery & the ice packs were still partly frozen (I live in PA & it was shipped from CA)!

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by 5521547015086668721 on May 08, 2012

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....