• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2769703 on Aug 13, 2009

I am currently breastfeeding my 10-month-old baby. He started having stomach/gas/colic issues at 2 weeks old. When I started a dairy-free diet, it helped a lot. When I started taking probiotics, it helped even more but he still had minor discomfort especially now that he is eating more solid foods. As soon as I started giving him this, mixed in a little water (his beverage of choice), he is like a whole new baby. He seems much happier. I will make sure not to run out!

One of the few vendors who store and ship this properly, will use again!

Posted by Reviewer1650876 on Dec 09, 2010

Great product, helps solve my infant's eczema issue and keeps her digestion healthy after any anti-biotics. Thanks iherb for always keeping this crucial medical food refrigerated and following the manufacturer's guidelines. It's amazing how many dont, include major vitamin stores and online shops. If not stored and shipped correctly (cold), you're getting dead cultures that won't help at all.

Goodbye Miralax!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Aug 09, 2010

My 1 year old's pediatrician said the only thing that would solve her constipation problem was Miralax. Instead, I started her on these probiotics (with increased fluids) and she has been regular ever since!

good

Posted by Reviewer1576080 on Dec 09, 2010

my kid like it,thank you!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

This product is great at keeping yeast infections under control. Everyone seems to be dealing with this these days due to excess antibiotic usage, even children, so they need to be given a probiotic too. This product is good for children under 5, and my picky son loves his spoonful everyday. He used to get heat rash in the summer and has allergies, which this has helped control along with diet. I would prefer it did not have maltodextrin in it, but I guess that is what gives it a mildly sweet taste and my son loves it. This works great and I would recommend it for every child.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1521453 on Nov 07, 2007

Great for putting in baby's food where a capsule or pill would not work.

Works good!

Posted by Reviewer3059830 on Aug 26, 2009

It works good for my 2 month old baby when I give it divided into little portions (mixed well with water) during the hole day.

I really liked it

Posted by Reviewer1009273 on Apr 16, 2010

I used this for my 2 year old and for my 6 month old infant. It mixed well and I like the different strains in the product. As with any of these products, you need to give them 1-4 weeks to notice any improvement. I will be ordering this product and possibly another Udo's choice product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on May 25, 2010

I've been using this on my now 22-month-old since she was approx. 3 months old due to constipation issues. Still works great!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1926298 on Jun 02, 2010

It's helpful.