Flora, Udo's Choice, Infant's Probiotic, 2.64 oz (75 g) (Ice)

Reviews 5-star

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2769703 on Aug 13, 2009

I am currently breastfeeding my 10-month-old baby. He started having stomach/gas/colic issues at 2 weeks old. When I started a dairy-free diet, it helped a lot. When I started taking probiotics, it helped even more but he still had minor discomfort especially now that he is eating more solid foods. As soon as I started giving him this, mixed in a little water (his beverage of choice), he is like a whole new baby. He seems much happier. I will make sure not to run out!

One of the few vendors who store and ship this properly, will use again!

Posted by Reviewer1650876 on Dec 09, 2010

Great product, helps solve my infant's eczema issue and keeps her digestion healthy after any anti-biotics. Thanks iherb for always keeping this crucial medical food refrigerated and following the manufacturer's guidelines. It's amazing how many dont, include major vitamin stores and online shops. If not stored and shipped correctly (cold), you're getting dead cultures that won't help at all.

Goodbye Miralax!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Aug 09, 2010

My 1 year old's pediatrician said the only thing that would solve her constipation problem was Miralax. Instead, I started her on these probiotics (with increased fluids) and she has been regular ever since!

good

Posted by Reviewer1576080 on Dec 09, 2010

my kid like it,thank you!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

This product is great at keeping yeast infections under control. Everyone seems to be dealing with this these days due to excess antibiotic usage, even children, so they need to be given a probiotic too. This product is good for children under 5, and my picky son loves his spoonful everyday. He used to get heat rash in the summer and has allergies, which this has helped control along with diet. I would prefer it did not have maltodextrin in it, but I guess that is what gives it a mildly sweet taste and my son loves it. This works great and I would recommend it for every child.