• Customer Ratings

Sue

Posted by Reviewer3291256 on Dec 30, 2008

Keeps my dogs digestive systems working well!

My dog loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on May 01, 2011

I got the Pet Essentials for Dogs as I'd heard good things about it and my dog has a bit of dry flaky skin so I give him a teaspoon of this powder mixed into a teaspoon of Udos Oil - he can't get enough of it and wolfs down his dinner in seconds. It is literally jam packed with wonderful minerals and is an all natural product. I'd highly recommend it - well worth getting!

Best product for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Mar 31, 2012

I normally don't write reviews but this supplement added a big improvement to my 12 years old dog health. It was a tremendous help in his imnume system when he was recovering from lime disease. I will keep give it to him regularly. It made extremely difference in his health and energy!!! Thank you so much Flora products for this supplement and Iherb had a such good delivery service as always : ) !

Works quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on May 01, 2011

Udo's Choice started working almost immediately on my dog. Wished I had known about this product with all my previous best friends:) Very good value, very fast international shipping once again from iHerb!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1093492 on Sep 26, 2010

Hello, I have two Dobermans and a Great Dane. I love the results I am getting from this product. Their coats are so shiny. Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 07, 2011

At last, a quality supplement that my dogs will eat!! I have 2 very fussy terriers and it's been difficult trying to get them to take vitamins and such, but when I added this to their food, they actually ate it. And that makes me feel much better knowing my babies are getting good nutrients in them. Make sure you refrigerate after opening.

my Dogs love IT

Posted by Reviewer1431865 on Jan 29, 2011

I give this to my dogs every day with their food. They get so excited when I open the Jar before I add it to their food. They know they are getting the best treat.

Pet essentials

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jan 15, 2008

Since I began adding this to my dogs' foodbowls, they eat up all of their food, their coats look healthier and they have more energy

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1812327 on Sep 15, 2008

My dogs love the taste. I mix it in with chicken and veggies.

Dupe for No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula!!!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Aug 25, 2010

Awesome bio-availability and very palatable. My 2 dogs love it! Looks like they help with their skin problems as well. Smells and looks like the No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula which costs me $70 for the same volume. I will be making this a regular in my dogs' dining bowls. I-herb Please do not ever discontinue this!!