• Reviews | English

Flora, Udo's Choice Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1879704 on Jun 24, 2008

I add this product to my dog's food, and they love it!

works well :)

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I use a little of this on my dogs wet-food. She seems to like it, and ive noticed she poops easier and more stabile. hahaa

Helped our dog with allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

I used this product combined with Mercola's Probiotics for pets and over the last 3 months, I have been able to almost completely rid our dog of skin irritation due to allergies. However, YOU MUST REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING! I didn't see that the first time, and kept it out at room-temperature for several weeks before I noticed! Nothing happened, though, and my dog didn't show any adverse reactions, luckily!

PET ESSENCIALS

Posted by Reviewer1418377 on May 03, 2011

Really, Really great product for Dogs, also a brilliant price, because it has to be sent to spain. Thank you...Debbie

Mrs. Wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Sep 08, 2008

An absolutely awesome product for my dogs, their coats are silky, glossy & soft. This product by far beats any other vitamin that I have tried

my dog loves it

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Oct 29, 2016

my dog loves it

Amazing for my diabetic dog

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Feb 08, 2016

My poor little diabetic dog had itchy skin since starting to use insulin. This is the only thing that has stopped her skin from itching. She is a very happy and content dog now. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

Posted by 4665263242203976247 on Aug 06, 2016

Excxellent service

Posted by Reviewer1386616 on Mar 16, 2011

This order was delivered very quickly and in excellent shape. I usually ordered from Whole Foods, but it took over two weeks to get it, if I in fact got the order. You have a life long customer. Thank you very much.

nice combination of nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Sep 21, 2011

I like getting so many things in one product. It took my 4 dogs time to adjust, but now everyone eats it every day just fine. When we started I mixed it into yogurt as an enticement