• Customer Ratings

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2976665 on Mar 11, 2011

I got a compliment from my groomer that my Boston Terrier's skin and coat got improved a lot. No more dry flakes and itching skin.

Excxellent service

Posted by Reviewer1386616 on Mar 16, 2011

This order was delivered very quickly and in excellent shape. I usually ordered from Whole Foods, but it took over two weeks to get it, if I in fact got the order. You have a life long customer. Thank you very much.

PET ESSENCIALS

Posted by Reviewer1418377 on May 03, 2011

Really, Really great product for Dogs, also a brilliant price, because it has to be sent to spain. Thank you...Debbie

Good for dog

Posted by virginialin on May 28, 2011

My dogs hair become somooth and looks more energy.

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 03, 2011

My 2 westies love it. This product is definitely a keeper - there is no occurence of loose stools which happens due to overeating, rapid eating or plain nasty stress. This has also replaced the product i was using before - digestive support.

very nice~

Posted by Reviewer1571139 on Aug 15, 2011

my dog looks better and he loves this product.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1155060 on Oct 15, 2010

My dog wasn't eager to try this the first days I added it to his usual dog food. But he eats it now, and I've noticed that his skin is a lot better and less itchy (he is a chinese crested, with some skin problems). He also seems generally more calm and satisfied!:)

Seems Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

Dogs are not sure about it but are starting to not mind it. I use it to supplement their raw diet. They are so healthy on raw that I have not noticed much difference but I am sure it is good for them.

Older dog

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

My dog is ten, and set in her ways. She doesn't like the taste of this supplement, but she is a fussy dog when it comes to new tastes. I am still working on introducing it in her diet.

Flora, Udo's Choice Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jul 02, 2008

Good product. Dog doesn't mind it added to his food. Seems to help his digestion.