New To iHerb?

Flora, Udo's Choice, Pet Essentials for Dogs, 16 oz (454 g)

Best product for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Mar 31, 2012

I normally don't write reviews but this supplement added a big improvement to my 12 years old dog health. It was a tremendous help in his imnume system when he was recovering from lime disease. I will keep give it to him regularly. It made extremely difference in his health and energy!!! Thank you so much Flora products for this supplement and Iherb had a such good delivery service as always : ) !

Excellent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

My dogs love this product!

Dupe for No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula!!!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Aug 25, 2010

Awesome bio-availability and very palatable. My 2 dogs love it! Looks like they help with their skin problems as well. Smells and looks like the No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula which costs me $70 for the same volume. I will be making this a regular in my dogs' dining bowls. I-herb Please do not ever discontinue this!!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 07, 2011

At last, a quality supplement that my dogs will eat!! I have 2 very fussy terriers and it's been difficult trying to get them to take vitamins and such, but when I added this to their food, they actually ate it. And that makes me feel much better knowing my babies are getting good nutrients in them. Make sure you refrigerate after opening.

PET ESSENCIALS

Posted by Reviewer1418377 on May 03, 2011

Really, Really great product for Dogs, also a brilliant price, because it has to be sent to spain. Thank you...Debbie