Flora, Udo's Choice, Super 5 Lozenge Probiotic, 60 Lozenges

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Super 5

Posted by Reviewer1008801 From Hong Kong on Jun 11, 2009

I like it for sprue and canker sore

helped heal mouth ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1768666 From California on Apr 10, 2010

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

good tasty probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2804459 From California on May 12, 2010

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

Magical Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2743176 From Arizona on Jun 24, 2010

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1423629 From Australia on Mar 28, 2012

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »