viamins

Posted by Reviewer2940843 on Jan 07, 2008

big pills, but easy to sallow

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2908102 on Dec 29, 2009

I have received bottles(2 out of the last 8) within which a capsule, or more, has leaked and glued all the others together. Very annoying. The product itself is just fine.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2390017 on Jul 14, 2010

Worked wonders for my skin, worth ever penny.

no fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

since they are made with oils from sources other than fish, it is a great alternative.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

Love this, helps me lose more fats by taking more good fat.

Udo's choice 3-6-9 oil blend

Posted by Reviewer2794948 on Feb 21, 2011

Love this product! I believe its anti inflamatory benefits have helped my knee injuries recover quicker

large capsules

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 07, 2011

I think the capsules are too large and difficult to swallow. So 2 capsules three times daily is just too much to swallow :=) I cannot say anything about the effect right now since I started taking it for two days ago. If good, I will buy liquid next time.

Vegan Omega oil

Posted by Reviewer1206583 on Feb 13, 2012

It's big capsule, but easy for me to take it.

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2884766 on Jul 05, 2012

I purchased this item after reading his book. I am confident that, for me, this product will assist in boosting my Omega levels, I am quite surprised at the improvement in the condition of my skin and hair since taking the supplement.

A great alternative to "fish"oils

Posted by 5677806842752153878 on Sep 16, 2014

I have to admit to not having used this product for long enough to give a truly informed opinion, but my partner, who has been using it it liquid form for years, swears by it. I was due to have spinal surgery recently and was advised to stop the intake of any fish based oils at least 2 weeks before surgery. I had been a user of high doses of krill oil for some time and it did help specifically with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and as I discovered, all sorts of mystery areas of which I was unaware until I ceased taking it. My partner suggested I try Udo's and when I discovered that they came in capsule form, I was hooked. Naturally I didn't take them during my time in hospital, but as soon as I was allowed, I started to take them as advised everyday. I am so far, very pleased with the result. Also, I was starting to feel a little uneasy about what I was reading regarding the sourcing of the "krill" used in the capsule form I had been taking. So, fingers crossed this will be good for me and my inflamed joints. Thank You Kind Regards Zsuzsi Korchma

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »