This product is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2251825 on Nov 09, 2007

The real test was several years ago, when my Triglycerides number was 478(range of 25-150) and the cardiologist insisted I take Lipitor. My reply was no way, let me try my own thing first and if the next test is not greatly improved, then we'll talk. I took 2 months worth of Udo's Perfect oil caps and retested within normal range. The Dr. was in disbelief.

Everything that Erasmus says it is!

Posted by Reviewer2448475 on Nov 17, 2007

colesterol down 60 points. I am sold on this product.

Udo's 3,6,9 Oil Blend, 180 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2538004 on Mar 29, 2008

Love it! Very EASY to take. Can't stand the taste and feel of just drinking it straight out of the bottle so this is perfect for me!

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer3259339 on May 21, 2008

I've been taking it for over a year now and I really can see the difference. My digestive problems are gone . thanks Udo!!!!

Highly recomended!!

Posted by Reviewer1015752 on Mar 08, 2012

The best omega I have tried so far! My husband, who is an active football player, says it gives him extra strength, and for my one year old who has extremely dry skin, where no cream helps, this does! My whole family takes it, my oldest kids, babies and adult, and we couldn't be happier!!! Highly recommended!!

Unsaturated Oils Are Vital To Health

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Jun 19, 2009

This product delivers essential oils that we all need to make hormones in our bodies and perform all the functions of health. This is by far the best product on the market, and I would recommend it highly. I have seen results, and friends of mine have seen hot flashes disappear because their bodies got the essential oils it needed to produce vital hormones.

The Best Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2362164 on Aug 19, 2009

My daughter introduced me to Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend last year. Since I have been taking it, my fingernails are LONG and strong, my hair is in beautiful condition, and my skin looks fabulous! Taken every day, Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend will make a wonderful difference!

Works not only for cholestrol. Surprise!

Posted by Reviewer3150429 on Jul 01, 2012

I started taking this product for liver care a few years ago after recommendation from my partner who is strength&conditioning coach for professional sports team. The first thing I noticed was that my body skin became moisturized. My cholesterol level went down even though I stop going to the gym for a year due to my knee injury. My partner says my PMS got better although I still feel irritable sometimes before my period. But come to think of it, I haven't throw things at him for ages! Now you know why he recommended it to me! Love it!

Very good oil blend

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 02, 2012

This is an excellent odor-free source for all your omegas. Udo's choice is an excellent product and of very good quality.

These are great

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jul 04, 2012

I can't handle the taste of the oil. I know it would be better and cheaper if I could, but as it is, capsules is the way to go for me. Great stuff!