Very good oil blend

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 02, 2012

This is an excellent odor-free source for all your omegas. Udo's choice is an excellent product and of very good quality.

Flora Udo Oil Blend caps.

Posted by Reviewer3152750 on Oct 25, 2008

We use these daily, quality always good as expected.

These are great

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jul 04, 2012

I can't handle the taste of the oil. I know it would be better and cheaper if I could, but as it is, capsules is the way to go for me. Great stuff!

great oils

Posted by Reviewer2910176 on Dec 03, 2010

always great products from these folks.

very satisfied with product!

Posted by Reviewer3023164 on Nov 11, 2010

I have been taking Udo's flax oil for 3 yrs, most of the time, and what i really liked about ordering from this company: 1) the price! Cheaper than when I have ordered from Flora Website. 2) did have exp date on bottle, product was fresh, not stuck together. The next part, I don't think is a problem of this company, I believe it is from UPS. If I had known when I ordered that 2 days to deliver would have been arriving on Monday. I would have ordered it 1 day delivery. Other than that, I am truly satisifed, and I will be ordering again. I will just use 1 day shipping if I need it. Thank you again!

Always the best

Posted by 4752385524438783698 on Apr 21, 2016

If your looking for all your Omegas in one place that is plant based, these are amazing!! I love these!! I don't get any after taste or any issues from these, the soft gels are super convenient too.

Good product

Posted by YEB035 on Mar 16, 2012

I have been using this product for a long time but I am changing to Now Omega 3-6-9

Flora Udo's

Posted by Reviewer2467342 on Apr 26, 2008

Have been using for sometime and find it to be beneficial.

UDOs magic

Posted by Reviewer2490259 on Mar 25, 2010

...very nice product with the perfect balance of these essential oils. And Iherb always has the best price!

The best omega EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Jul 07, 2012

For me whos a vegetarian its so great with the vegetable 3-6-9! Love it! And the capsules are the best, since I dont like the taste on the fluid one!