Good product

Posted by YEB035 on Mar 16, 2012

I have been using this product for a long time but I am changing to Now Omega 3-6-9

So far, couldn't be better...

Posted by Reviewer3260091 on Apr 15, 2012

I am taking Udo's oil for about a month or so, it is too soon to review the benefits, but so far.. feeling great!

Udos choice

Posted by norskiherb on Apr 23, 2012

Denne trenger vel ingen nærmere presentasjon; fantastisk oljeblanding som er kaldpresset og sunn!

The best omega EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Jul 07, 2012

For me whos a vegetarian its so great with the vegetable 3-6-9! Love it! And the capsules are the best, since I dont like the taste on the fluid one!

After using this product...

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

...I have noticed that my joints ache less after working out and my digestion system works smoother. Will buy again.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2904783 on Jun 07, 2013

I've been using this product for a few years now and I LOVE it. You will notice that your skin, nails and hair love it too. I did a test where I didn't take it for about a week and man I noticed it . My cuticles were rough , my nails weak and my hair looked and felt dry and brittle. WHen I got back on the product within a few days I noticed that ll change. Stronger nails, smooth, soft skin and my hair was soft and shiny. I highly recommend this product!

Best product out there

Posted by Reviewer2415415 on Nov 02, 2013

For me these supplements have done nothing but improve my overall health. They are certainly a must have for me.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Nov 26, 2013

Loved the product, the only thing is that it's problematic for me to remember to take 4 pills a day, will probably buy omega-3 from Udo's choice in a liquid form.

I believe this is good

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Mar 10, 2014

My mother got lots of compliments on her skin after using this. This should be good for health overall.

Udo's Choice Oil 3-6-9 Blend

Posted by 5587306062727781491 on Apr 07, 2014

It's got it all and is superior to the fish oil products by far.