Great!

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

Great source of essential fatty acids!

Omega 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer1873175 on Aug 20, 2014

Gives me all I need :-)

great way to get good-for-you oils

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Dec 27, 2011

I tried the liquid, but the taste was off-putting.

Always the best

Posted by 4752385524438783698 on Apr 21, 2016

If your looking for all your Omegas in one place that is plant based, these are amazing!! I love these!! I don't get any after taste or any issues from these, the soft gels are super convenient too.

Flora Udo's

Posted by Reviewer2467342 on Apr 26, 2008

Have been using for sometime and find it to be beneficial.

Convenient n easy

Posted by 5396930791462985389 on Jun 27, 2016

Although it costs much more than the non capsule oil, it's really easy to bring around when travelling. My wife takes it during her pregnancy because she cannot take the taste of the oil in the first trimester. It's a great!

Vegan Omega oil

Posted by Reviewer1206583 on Feb 13, 2012

It's big capsule, but easy for me to take it.

A great alternative to "fish"oils

Posted by 5677806842752153878 on Sep 16, 2014

I have to admit to not having used this product for long enough to give a truly informed opinion, but my partner, who has been using it it liquid form for years, swears by it. I was due to have spinal surgery recently and was advised to stop the intake of any fish based oils at least 2 weeks before surgery. I had been a user of high doses of krill oil for some time and it did help specifically with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and as I discovered, all sorts of mystery areas of which I was unaware until I ceased taking it. My partner suggested I try Udo's and when I discovered that they came in capsule form, I was hooked. Naturally I didn't take them during my time in hospital, but as soon as I was allowed, I started to take them as advised everyday. I am so far, very pleased with the result. Also, I was starting to feel a little uneasy about what I was reading regarding the sourcing of the "krill" used in the capsule form I had been taking. So, fingers crossed this will be good for me and my inflamed joints. Thank You Kind Regards Zsuzsi Korchma

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2884766 on Jul 05, 2012

I purchased this item after reading his book. I am confident that, for me, this product will assist in boosting my Omega levels, I am quite surprised at the improvement in the condition of my skin and hair since taking the supplement.

large capsules

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 07, 2011

I think the capsules are too large and difficult to swallow. So 2 capsules three times daily is just too much to swallow :=) I cannot say anything about the effect right now since I started taking it for two days ago. If good, I will buy liquid next time.