viamins

Posted by Reviewer2940843 on Jan 07, 2008

big pills, but easy to sallow

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2908102 on Dec 29, 2009

I have received bottles(2 out of the last 8) within which a capsule, or more, has leaked and glued all the others together. Very annoying. The product itself is just fine.

Convenient n easy

Posted by 5396930791462985389 on Jun 27, 2016

Although it costs much more than the non capsule oil, it's really easy to bring around when travelling. My wife takes it during her pregnancy because she cannot take the taste of the oil in the first trimester. It's a great!

Vegan Omega oil

Posted by Reviewer1206583 on Feb 13, 2012

It's big capsule, but easy for me to take it.

A great alternative to "fish"oils

Posted by 5677806842752153878 on Sep 16, 2014

I have to admit to not having used this product for long enough to give a truly informed opinion, but my partner, who has been using it it liquid form for years, swears by it. I was due to have spinal surgery recently and was advised to stop the intake of any fish based oils at least 2 weeks before surgery. I had been a user of high doses of krill oil for some time and it did help specifically with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and as I discovered, all sorts of mystery areas of which I was unaware until I ceased taking it. My partner suggested I try Udo's and when I discovered that they came in capsule form, I was hooked. Naturally I didn't take them during my time in hospital, but as soon as I was allowed, I started to take them as advised everyday. I am so far, very pleased with the result. Also, I was starting to feel a little uneasy about what I was reading regarding the sourcing of the "krill" used in the capsule form I had been taking. So, fingers crossed this will be good for me and my inflamed joints. Thank You Kind Regards Zsuzsi Korchma

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2884766 on Jul 05, 2012

I purchased this item after reading his book. I am confident that, for me, this product will assist in boosting my Omega levels, I am quite surprised at the improvement in the condition of my skin and hair since taking the supplement.

all fish oil is bad - but this is soy - lesser of two evils

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 19, 2015

All Fish oil oxidizes and that is dangerous... Using this in meantime BUT BEWARE _ FULL OF SOY

P Shannon

Posted by Reviewer1877746 on Aug 16, 2008

Unable to really rate. I have noticed change in bowels. It took to long to be delivered. I am working on lowering my colestrol, but have not been back to the Dr.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2763542 on Apr 06, 2011

Prefer the oil, but this is great for travellers!

Had Problems with Flax Oil Before

Posted by derbyjean on Jan 28, 2010

I can't take these. They upset my system due to various allergies. I will stick with fish oil as those do not bother me.