Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3•6•9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Order for 4 bottles of Flora UDO oil for Australia

Posted by Reviewer2345798 on Feb 05, 2011

Excellent service and delivery. Products are as described. All round good.

Good for skin too!

Posted by Reviewer1705654 on Mar 30, 2008

I started taking 2 table spoons everyday about 4 weeks ago. It's been amazing. My skin feels soft and supple after only 4 weeks as if I'm 5 years younger! I have extremely sensitive skin. After taking this, my skin condition has improved. And the result is so obvious too.

very important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2414544 on Jul 23, 2008

I have known of Udo's oil for many years. This is the first time, I had actually used it myself. I take a tbsp twice a day and some of my skin eczema has cleared up.

No "fish" burps ~~

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on May 14, 2009

A healthy way to get your extra omegas. Took me a couple of weeks to adapt to the new flavor (I add 1-2 TBS after I cook my oatmeal) but all is well now. Keep refrigerated, shake well before using. This is a "no fish" product and can be used in protein drinks, yogurt, etc. A doctor recommended it to me and she uses it too.

Good taste, no side effects for me.

Posted by Reviewer1955574 on Aug 02, 2009

Well, I cannot say very much for now, as I have been using this oil for just 2 weeks now - all I can say - no side effects and it blends well with my salads and whey shakes. Based on ingredients it should support fat loss and I lost 10 pounds in one month (2 weeks using the oil, but also hardcore gym and diet) - but can't really say how much is thanks to this oil. Anyway - the packing, handling and shipment were excellent. Ordered on Friday and had at my doorstep on Tuesday (in Hong Kong, mind you). Two thumbs up. I will definitely order again.