Healthy Oil

Posted by Reviewer2880744 on Jan 05, 2009

I love it !

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer3092309 on Jun 01, 2012

Been using for 8 months and my lipid levels are better by lab test and my skin and hair feel great!

Super:)

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Jan 02, 2013

En supergod olje:):)

the best..

Posted by Reviewer3166387 on Nov 08, 2011

...source of omega3 6 and 9 for me, will always use this

The best omega 3

Posted by anitagreen on Dec 28, 2012

This is by far the best omega 3,6,9 blend. It has a rare taste in between, but I mix it in my smoothie.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1151449 on Feb 25, 2011

nvt

Good source of Omegas

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Dec 22, 2011

Find this to be beneficial for my husband who has rheumatoid arthritis.Also a good all round way to supplement oils.

Great effect, bad taste.

Posted by Reviewer1733761 on Mar 16, 2011

Udo's works wonders for hair, nails, joints and skin. Taste isn't nice, but it disappears in my smoothies. I recommend it to everyone, dispite the taste.

Great skin softener

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Feb 23, 2009

I get dry skin on my feet if I stop taking this oil especially during the winter months. I am taking it mostly because it is supposed to lower my high ocular eye pressure.

Oily goodness

Posted by Krystall on Jul 28, 2012

I keep ordering this although some say you get the same benefits from pure flax seed oil. I withhold one star because of that. I like to think the combination of all these oils are good, plus it's a well known brand and on iHerb the price is low, so it's a great deal. I'm in it for the health and skin/hair benefits- I feel somewhat more moisturized from the inside and like my joints are all oiled up. Seems like a good investment for the future. Udo's oil is vegan-approved, with no fishies in it. Fishies should swim in the water, not be in capsules or on bottles. Does settle a bit in the bottom after a couple of days in the refrigerator, so I shake it up before I fill my babyspoon. The taste is somewhat nutty, but not like something I would want to drink buckets of at a time.