great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 23, 2012

i love this oil blend! the price is also good. i use it over salads, on my dinner, in smoothies. it tastes good!

yay

Posted by Reviewer1898264 on Apr 04, 2011

Great product, great service, fast shipment. Thanks!

the best oil.

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

healthy, tasty and organic.

really godd for the digestive

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

Me and my girlfriend takes this into our raw smoothie every morning. It really helps to slow digestion. we take a tablespoon every morning

Good source of Omegas

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Dec 22, 2011

Find this to be beneficial for my husband who has rheumatoid arthritis.Also a good all round way to supplement oils.

Oily goodness

Posted by Krystall on Jul 28, 2012

I keep ordering this although some say you get the same benefits from pure flax seed oil. I withhold one star because of that. I like to think the combination of all these oils are good, plus it's a well known brand and on iHerb the price is low, so it's a great deal. I'm in it for the health and skin/hair benefits- I feel somewhat more moisturized from the inside and like my joints are all oiled up. Seems like a good investment for the future. Udo's oil is vegan-approved, with no fishies in it. Fishies should swim in the water, not be in capsules or on bottles. Does settle a bit in the bottom after a couple of days in the refrigerator, so I shake it up before I fill my babyspoon. The taste is somewhat nutty, but not like something I would want to drink buckets of at a time.

The best omega 3

Posted by anitagreen on Dec 28, 2012

This is by far the best omega 3,6,9 blend. It has a rare taste in between, but I mix it in my smoothie.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1151449 on Feb 25, 2011

nvt

Great effect, bad taste.

Posted by Reviewer1733761 on Mar 16, 2011

Udo's works wonders for hair, nails, joints and skin. Taste isn't nice, but it disappears in my smoothies. I recommend it to everyone, dispite the taste.

Great skin softener

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Feb 23, 2009

I get dry skin on my feet if I stop taking this oil especially during the winter months. I am taking it mostly because it is supposed to lower my high ocular eye pressure.