great price

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 27, 2011

apparently the best vegan oil blend out there!

Review of UDOs Oil

Posted by Reviewer1472531 on Jan 23, 2011

I find this oil very pleasant tasting, versatile and easy to use. I'm sure my health will benefit with the use of this produce. I must say, after ordering 3 bottles in one order in December 2010, I was very disappointed that they had a useby date of 11th February 2011. I should have checked but will use them anyway

Choice of Runners!

Posted by Reviewer2448120 on Nov 03, 2010

This oil seems to help with running. Maybe it lubricates the joints. It is tasty and easy to consume.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Aug 17, 2010

As always am very happy with the service, professional, prompt and always on time. A pleasure doing business with you. Ta a lot.

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer1039870 on Dec 02, 2009

I love this product! And so does my skin.

Good taste, no side effects for me.

Posted by Reviewer1955574 on Aug 02, 2009

Well, I cannot say very much for now, as I have been using this oil for just 2 weeks now - all I can say - no side effects and it blends well with my salads and whey shakes. Based on ingredients it should support fat loss and I lost 10 pounds in one month (2 weeks using the oil, but also hardcore gym and diet) - but can't really say how much is thanks to this oil. Anyway - the packing, handling and shipment were excellent. Ordered on Friday and had at my doorstep on Tuesday (in Hong Kong, mind you). Two thumbs up. I will definitely order again.

No "fish" burps ~~

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on May 14, 2009

A healthy way to get your extra omegas. Took me a couple of weeks to adapt to the new flavor (I add 1-2 TBS after I cook my oatmeal) but all is well now. Keep refrigerated, shake well before using. This is a "no fish" product and can be used in protein drinks, yogurt, etc. A doctor recommended it to me and she uses it too.

Great skin softener

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Feb 23, 2009

I get dry skin on my feet if I stop taking this oil especially during the winter months. I am taking it mostly because it is supposed to lower my high ocular eye pressure.

Healthy Oil

Posted by Reviewer2880744 on Jan 05, 2009

I love it !

Product was near end of shelf life

Posted by Reviewer1322111 on Nov 16, 2008

Two bottles of this product were delivered and both bottles were close to the end of their shelf life. My credit card was credited for both bottles. Since the refund was readily offered, I will order again and trust that a fresh product will be delivered.