Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3•6•9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Good for skin too!

Posted by Reviewer1705654 on Mar 30, 2008

I started taking 2 table spoons everyday about 4 weeks ago. It's been amazing. My skin feels soft and supple after only 4 weeks as if I'm 5 years younger! I have extremely sensitive skin. After taking this, my skin condition has improved. And the result is so obvious too.

very important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2414544 on Jul 23, 2008

I have known of Udo's oil for many years. This is the first time, I had actually used it myself. I take a tbsp twice a day and some of my skin eczema has cleared up.

No "fish" burps ~~

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on May 14, 2009

A healthy way to get your extra omegas. Took me a couple of weeks to adapt to the new flavor (I add 1-2 TBS after I cook my oatmeal) but all is well now. Keep refrigerated, shake well before using. This is a "no fish" product and can be used in protein drinks, yogurt, etc. A doctor recommended it to me and she uses it too.

Good taste, no side effects for me.

Posted by Reviewer1955574 on Aug 02, 2009

Well, I cannot say very much for now, as I have been using this oil for just 2 weeks now - all I can say - no side effects and it blends well with my salads and whey shakes. Based on ingredients it should support fat loss and I lost 10 pounds in one month (2 weeks using the oil, but also hardcore gym and diet) - but can't really say how much is thanks to this oil. Anyway - the packing, handling and shipment were excellent. Ordered on Friday and had at my doorstep on Tuesday (in Hong Kong, mind you). Two thumbs up. I will definitely order again.

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer1039870 on Dec 02, 2009

I love this product! And so does my skin.