very important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2414544 on Jul 23, 2008

I have known of Udo's oil for many years. This is the first time, I had actually used it myself. I take a tbsp twice a day and some of my skin eczema has cleared up.

Good for skin too!

Posted by Reviewer1705654 on Mar 30, 2008

I started taking 2 table spoons everyday about 4 weeks ago. It's been amazing. My skin feels soft and supple after only 4 weeks as if I'm 5 years younger! I have extremely sensitive skin. After taking this, my skin condition has improved. And the result is so obvious too.

Udo's Choice, 3-6-9 Blend

Posted by Reviewer2008191 on Jan 04, 2008

After reading Udo Eramus' book "Fats that heal and Fats that kill" about ten years ago, I have been using his outstanding oil products every day. What a blessing it has been!

Best all around energizer\cleanser

Posted by gypsyjuju on Oct 17, 2006

I take two TBLS a day and have never felt better. It tastes great on salads, is unidentifiable in smoothies and even fine alone.

Udo's Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2860346 on Oct 01, 2006

Absolutely the finest vegetarian source of omega-3 and omega-6. Nothing but the finest organic ingredients processed with health in mind. No chemicals are used during the low-temperature (20 - 30 degrees Celsius) mechanical pressing. Nothing is compromised. Even the bottle is made of glass, compared to others who use plastic. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE person has benefited. Some of the benefits that have been reported to me include: lowered cholesterol, lowered blood pressure, improved sleep, improved mood, improved memory/concentration, and improved athletic performance. Keep in mind that for some detoxification symptoms may appear. The oil can cause fat stored toxins to be released from their storage sites in the body and travel via the bloodstream in order to be eliminated from the body. This elimination process may cause headaches to develop, but as the cleansing proceeds, they should go away. It is crucial to drink plenty of water and consume a high fiber diet rich in fruits and vegetables.