Review of UDOs Oil

Posted by Reviewer1472531 on Jan 23, 2011

I find this oil very pleasant tasting, versatile and easy to use. I'm sure my health will benefit with the use of this produce. I must say, after ordering 3 bottles in one order in December 2010, I was very disappointed that they had a useby date of 11th February 2011. I should have checked but will use them anyway

Product was near end of shelf life

Posted by Reviewer1322111 on Nov 16, 2008

Two bottles of this product were delivered and both bottles were close to the end of their shelf life. My credit card was credited for both bottles. Since the refund was readily offered, I will order again and trust that a fresh product will be delivered.

I'm sure it is good for your body, but the taste..

Posted by 5290607315817662893 on Jun 24, 2016

I have no doubt that this oil is very good for your body and all that, but me personally, i could not stand the taste. Could perhaps use it in foods though.

Great product, bad packaging

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 23, 2014

This oil is amazing.....but this is the 2nd time in a month that I ordered the product but it smashed on the way and I never got it. All the other products in my order were covered in the oil. IHERB PLEASE ADD EXTRA BUBBLE WRAPPING AROUND THIS PROUCT AND PLACE IN SEALED BAG!!!!

need to long time can be as well as

Posted by Reviewer1658769 on Dec 17, 2011

need to long time can be as well as

My choice too...

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Jun 25, 2011

Great way of adding omega 3, 6 and 9 to your body. My body never squeaks with this oil. So grease me up, Scotty!