Great taste! Super product.

Posted by Reviewer1742998 on Feb 25, 2011

I down a spoon of Udo's every morning. The regular type doesn't taste very well, but this high lignan type ha a pleasant nutty taste.

Love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 06, 2010

Ok, I don't normally love any of the required & neccessary oils...but this item actually taste good. The combo of oils used is great! I am taking it for the high lignans & this has a bunch of them, so much that you must shake it each time before use to get them moving. I have seen an improvement in my menstrual related problems by taking this item in combo with some other items.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 21, 2010

Good Flavor! Great Quality!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Jan 10, 2010

Known Udo's Oil for several years but have only used this blend for a few months now. Very good, tastes great mixed with plain yoghurt.

Udo's Choice Oil

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Dec 08, 2008

Great formula. I've been using this for some time now, and it makes my skin soft during the cold dry winter months. Taste isn't bad either.

Good :)

Posted by 5200681286719007696 on Aug 08, 2013

This works good. The taste is awfull.. They say that if it taste bad its the real ting and works :) 5 star.

My Choice!

Posted by Reviewer1937241 on May 19, 2015

I like Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil blend! Tastes nutty and buttery.I choose the High Lignan blend because it's more flavorful and should be more benefitual. Getting a high quality,Organic,Non-Gmo oil blend that's good for you is a find!I have been buying Udo's for years.I'm trying hard to lose a lot of fat around my waist. Want to go from a tight 36 to firm 32.I'm on my way.Udo's feeds the body. It needs a lot of good fats to balance everything out so that you can function better, exercise longer.You are what you eat!

Good for the skin!

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Sep 06, 2011

Take two tablespoon every day. The best oil for skinproblems like acne.

Udos oljeblanding

Posted by norskiherb on Jun 04, 2012

Dette er en optimal blanding av de sunne fettsyrene omega 3, 6, og 9. Den er skånsomt produsert og kaldpresset. Kjempegreit å ha i smoothies eller over salaten, synes jeg.

Easy way to get your omegas

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on Oct 23, 2009

It took about a week for my taste buds to adapt to this new flavor in my oatmeal but now I miss it if it's not there. Has helped my dry skin and it's easy to assume it helps the internal health of my body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »