• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

product is good; iherb storage is spotty

Posted by Reviewer2778578 on Sep 15, 2008

Was rancid/spoiled when received; obviously had not been refrigerated by iHerb, as required by manufacturer; previously received 2 acceptable bottles from iHerb; better to buy from place that keeps it refrigerated

Excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009

Great oil. Only one I've found w non-fish sourced DHA. Great for a vegetarian. Keeps best frozen in a wide-opening container, from which it can be scooped like soft butter (even when frozen).

Great sub for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Feb 21, 2012

Would recommend this to everyone who doesn't want to get their omega's from fish oil. The critisism against flax seed oil is normally that it doesn't contain the levels of DHA as fish oil (which is important for brain health etc). Therefore I recommend this instead of the regular Udo's without extra DHA. The taste isn't good on it's own, but it blends easily in shakes, smoothies etc. Just make sure you don't warm it up.

Love this

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 12, 2012

I use it every day. For my babys food, and for my own health. The taste is horrible, but I kind of got used to it. Have used it for many years now.

I am pregnant and have been using this oil everyday for the last 4 months

Posted by Reviewer2089455 on Jan 07, 2009

It's not the most pleasant tasting, but fine if you chase it down with orange juice. It's worked really well for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1615884 on Feb 12, 2009

I ordered this item from Japan and love this Udo's oil! First, I was afraid of tastes whether suit for Japanese foods or not. But it is no problem. The taste of foods hasn't almost changed. In addition, my condition is very good since I've begun to take this oil. Cheap shipping costs, good for health, I strongly recommend !

Fats that Heal Fats that Kill

Posted by Reviewer3046416 on Oct 29, 2011

Udo's Oil DHA Blend is a plant source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (algae-derived). It's therefore GLA/Fish-free. My opinion is that it's a tasty oil that mixes very well with salades, although I still do add a bit of olive oil to it. The suggested use is 1 Tablespoon a day with meals. But because I sometimes don't feel like having a salade or something I can mix this with, I also bought Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend capsules. There it states that 14 capsules are equivalent to 1 Tbsp. of Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend. The suggested use for those is 6 capsules a day. Important to know is that once opened you should use the oil within 2 months. I'm currently reading Udo Erasmus's 456 page book "Fats that Heal Fats that Kill". It's not an easy read, but an interesting one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2733793 on Mar 08, 2011

Perfect blend of oils, and the taste is pleasant. The fact that it contains DHA is just superb. Might as well be the best oil on the market!

Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's DHA Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on Dec 01, 2008

This oil tastes so good! I don't usually eat oily foods so I'm so glad that I found this.

Hormonal support

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Dec 03, 2008

UDOs is perfect for ageing hormone levels. Great DHA source also.