Far and away the best

Posted by Reviewer2045515 on Mar 25, 2008

from someone who has spent $1000's on all kinds of supplements, vitamins, etc., this is by far the best. I have a spoon or two every time I eat..this is the one thing I know that supplies such a variety of natural nutrients, digestive enzymes, and 'real food' for such a great price.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975252 on Aug 16, 2010

I've been adding this to my super shake for over a year. The taste and quality are great, and iHerbs price is the best I've seen yet.

Flora is the best

Posted by kwishhealth on May 28, 2012

I have been using Flora's products for a long while. I purchased from iHerb because of the price. Udo's choice is an amazing blend of high quality ingredients that I feel gives me perfect nutrition. I make a smoothie every morning and add the DHA oil for a great way to start my day.

Wolesome Fast Food

Posted by Reviewer2982901 on Aug 23, 2010

I take a heaping spoon mixed in orange juice every day and have noticed that I stay regular and last colonoscopies have had no polups, even before I have had some each time.

Flora, Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3112114 on Sep 13, 2008

Wouldn't call it tasty, but it doesn't taste bad at all like some supplements or protein blends out there. Would buy again. iHerb was excellent!

great overall food

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Apr 20, 2009

Great blend of fiber, nutrition, and digestive aids.

Can't live without it

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

In Denmark it is not possible to buy Wholesome fast food from Udo's choice, after some research on the internet I finally ordered it, and it hasn't disappointed me at all. I am just about to run out and have reordered. It is a genius for low blood sugar and low energy - helps immediately, tastes good (with cinnamon flavour). I drink it almost each day mixed in water or juice.

works

Posted by 4832690603036239741 on Jan 31, 2013

It works and it tastes great ( i love that cinnamon/apple flavor !). I feel better taking this and i'm regular...i 've had tummy issues for years and i've just started taking control of things in that area...i also take nature's bounty probiotics w/pectin ( cheap and effective )...just whished the package wasn't so heavy so i could order other stuff with it ... Anywoo Thank You IHerb from FRANCE!!!

One of my Favorites!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Oct 24, 2007

I love whats in this product..A well balanced start to your day, great for digestion. The price is way cheaper than buying from the health food store, you save around 10 to 15 bucks... Yea!!! I herb...

Flora Udo"s Wholesome Fast Food

Posted by Reviewer1929806 on Apr 01, 2012

Great product, almost same as Missing link

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »