Far and away the best

Posted by Reviewer2045515 on Mar 25, 2008

from someone who has spent $1000's on all kinds of supplements, vitamins, etc., this is by far the best. I have a spoon or two every time I eat..this is the one thing I know that supplies such a variety of natural nutrients, digestive enzymes, and 'real food' for such a great price.

Flora, Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3112114 on Sep 13, 2008

Wouldn't call it tasty, but it doesn't taste bad at all like some supplements or protein blends out there. Would buy again. iHerb was excellent!

great overall food

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Apr 20, 2009

Great blend of fiber, nutrition, and digestive aids.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975252 on Aug 16, 2010

I've been adding this to my super shake for over a year. The taste and quality are great, and iHerbs price is the best I've seen yet.

Wolesome Fast Food

Posted by Reviewer2982901 on Aug 23, 2010

I take a heaping spoon mixed in orange juice every day and have noticed that I stay regular and last colonoscopies have had no polups, even before I have had some each time.

Flora is the best

Posted by kwishhealth on May 28, 2012

I have been using Flora's products for a long while. I purchased from iHerb because of the price. Udo's choice is an amazing blend of high quality ingredients that I feel gives me perfect nutrition. I make a smoothie every morning and add the DHA oil for a great way to start my day.

works

Posted by 4832690603036239741 on Jan 31, 2013

It works and it tastes great ( i love that cinnamon/apple flavor !). I feel better taking this and i'm regular...i 've had tummy issues for years and i've just started taking control of things in that area...i also take nature's bounty probiotics w/pectin ( cheap and effective )...just whished the package wasn't so heavy so i could order other stuff with it ... Anywoo Thank You IHerb from FRANCE!!!

Can't live without it

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

In Denmark it is not possible to buy Wholesome fast food from Udo's choice, after some research on the internet I finally ordered it, and it hasn't disappointed me at all. I am just about to run out and have reordered. It is a genius for low blood sugar and low energy - helps immediately, tastes good (with cinnamon flavour). I drink it almost each day mixed in water or juice.

TC

Posted by 4870319751319383868 on Aug 25, 2014

Very nutritional and great to add to smoothies. Has so many lovely nutrients in it that are great for not only vegetarians, but anyone who needs a little extra that their food may not always provide.

Surprisingly great

Posted by 5394621745843390299 on Jun 04, 2015

Not only does it work as advertised (namely, provide fibre to improve digestion and regularity), this product also tastes good. I especially enjoy sprinkling it on vanilla yoghurt or ice cream; its mild cinnamon flavour is quite pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »