Flower Essence Services, Arnica, Flower Essence, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 From California on May 25, 2010

I have tendonitis in the back of my left thigh. It is taking a long time to heal. I have been using homeopathic arnica and various arnica gels and creams, but did not notice any substantial relief, other than temporary pain relief. Within a week of taking this product I noticed very substantial relief, I was able to do my 4 mile walk without pain and the leg feels almost healed. I wish I had tried this product sooner.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 From Great Britain on May 09, 2011

I think this is one of those essential items to have in the medicine chest. This one is very high quality.

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer2326828 From Michigan on Aug 29, 2011

Use this in the bath. Takes the aches and pains out. Also I mix this with DMSO and rub it in.