Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Flower Essence Services, Calendula Caress, Herbal Flower Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Calendula for hair too!

Posted by 4707909340406791296 on Jun 19, 2012

I ordered this Flower Essence because it has the flower of the calendula in it, not leaves. The purpose was to put a little into some cheap shampoo to condition my hair and to add some blonde highlights to my fading blonde hair. In the past I had just used ground up flowers (leaves do not have color density) and went through a couple of steps to merge them with the shampoo. Well,about 4 drops of this product into the cheap shampoo does the job. Shake and use. Great. Hair is softer than ever and the color pick up is there. But, I also have put a couple drops of the Herbal Flower Oil on my cleansed face at night. The other things in this product help on that. I am older and this is nourishing my facial skin. Great stuff!!

Magic in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on May 04, 2014

I have extremely sensitive skin that's been prone to breakouts and hyperpigmentation since my teens - I've spent a fortune on skincare products in an effort to alleviate these issues over the past 15 years, and most have ended up in the trash after making matters worse. Nevertheless, I've remained optimistic that I'd eventually find the golden, healing elixir that evaded me for so many years - and here it is! I initially purchased this due to an irritation around my eyes that caused my skin to become very red, itchy, slightly swollen, and very dry (not a pretty combination) - I was excited to see calendula in a base of something other than olive oil, which is too rich for my skin. The price seemed a little high, yet reasonable for such great ingredients so I gave it a try and - WOW - what a difference it has made! I use it morning and night and my skin is softer, but not oily, my scars are fading, and the mysterious rash around my eyes is quickly retreating. I can't recommend this highly enough. On top of everything else, it smells like a dream come true. Thanks, FES for such an awesome and amazing product!!!

So soothing

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 14, 2010

I get irritated easily and therefore get skin rashes ... this is incredibly soothing to apply and helps my skin calm down and heal a little quicker. I bought another one already! I love that this is biodynamic and also has flower essences in it. I mix this up with the self-heal cream. I feel I am slowly healing from the inside out. Thank you for carrying this brand iherb, it is really wonderful.

Love this smell!!

Posted by Reviewer1640674 on Nov 09, 2011

This fragrance is tender and I can feel very comfortable. The skin has become very soft and smooth. I have bought other kinds of FES such as Dandelion and Benediction but this is my favorate. I will probably purchase this oil again when it ends.

calendula caress

Posted by Reviewer1831189 on Dec 28, 2011

fabulous fragrance, healing oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »