Great product - Great company

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 25, 2013

This is very similar to Bach Rescue Remedy. Some say it works better. I think it is just as good at a minimum and it costs less. This is great to help with any kind of stress or trauma. Also good for pets that anxious or upset. Just put a few drops in their mouth or water if that is too hard. It can also work topically. Remember this is a stock bottle vs. a dosage bottle. FES is a leading producer of flower essence products and research. I trust them to make a high quality product. The intention of those making it is just as important as the mechanics of making it. This is energy medicine. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb home page and see more value added reviews. If you liked this review consider hitting the YES button. Peace and good health.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1593825 on Mar 05, 2010

I have been looking aroung for a natural anti anxiety solution. I slowly weened myself of of zoloft, and gave this a try. WOW, I am very pleased with the results. I was very skeptical of this Five- Flower formula, thinking that how it possibly could help as much as a doctors prescription. My head actually feels more clear, and my concentration has improved. I have taken this product every day since the day I received it (which was extremely fast shipping I might add:) I have not felt depressed or anxious since. It has been a life saver for me.

5 -Flower Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Dec 13, 2014

FES is a great brand with much better prices and flexibility than Bach. I have used their essences for years. Easy to use and easy to self diagnose when combining other formulas. For example, Walnut is terrific for easing the anxiety of major changes like a new job, home, school and other life changes for people and animals. A couple of drops of the 5-Flower before going to sleep works wonders for calming the mind to sleep. IHerb delivers perfectly every time at a great price!

For my dog

Posted by 5499690194124401701 on Oct 21, 2013

We have a rescue dog that obviously had some pretty tough times. He doesn't like riding (they think he was abandoned on a reservation in northern Montana) and has severe separation anxiety. We've tried a number of behavior modification exercises, to no avail, and a few other natural products. So far, not much has helped him. One of our two dog sitters suggested this product and used it once with a bit of success. It doesn't solve his emotional issues but does help him settle down somewhat. Our fingers are crossed that over time it will help him to relax.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1112976 on Jun 22, 2009

This combination has been an essential for me, my family and friends. It is much more reasonable than buying the Bach product at a local store. I use it for anxiety, stress and times when the unexpected happens and I am shocked. I always have it handy-it has great calming properties. Great for children also.

So far I like...

Posted by Reviewer2371322 on Aug 10, 2011

I've been using this for about two weeks, and so far I am very happy with it.

This is great for insomnia!

Posted by arieschild on Feb 26, 2012

I can say for the first time in years I don't have much problems sleeping, this works great for such a small amount needed!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jul 02, 2014

Flower essences really work for a variety of emotions and even physical symptoms and they are completely safe. I highly recommend them!

Another good one!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Aug 20, 2014

The equivalent of the rescue remedy. I am using it and love it!

A wonderful little helper

Posted by Reviewer1947675 on Sep 13, 2011

Excellent help when under emotional stress.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »