New To iHerb?

Flower Essence Services, Gorse, Flower Essence, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

good value

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 12, 2013

Glad iherb is carrying this brand. It is a better value than Bach brand and seems to be just as effective.

helps with migraine

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

Gorse seems to help by helping one find one's inner reserves of strength and stamina. I apply a drop to my neck and shoulder area when I have migraine and it helps to lessen the pain. Or perhaps it gives me more strength to deal with the migraine so I feel it less acutely. Do use it regularly.

a life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1408261 on Jul 22, 2014

this formula will help you when you feel terribly depressed, when you feel like there is no hope left. It made wonders for me! My hopelessness was gone immediately after taking 4 drops of this formula under the tongue. I couldn't believe it worked so fast. Nothing else worked for my depression. I strongly recommend it!