I'm not sure flower essences do much of anything

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 17, 2012

I hope it works for you and your animals, sadly it hasn't for me. I keep an open mind and will update should things change. I would encourage anyone to go ahead and try it because it might work for you. Sadly I haven't had much results except I've twice noticed getting a headache after taking this one. When I think about it this is much like astrology: someone someday must have sat down at a table and wrote down a bunch of made up properties for each flower. I mean how else did they come up with these? At least homeopathy works and makes sense in the way that it is explained they use the ingredient that causes the health problem then dilute it. But who is to say which flower's energy does what? I feel a bit silly having bought 4 of these and had several more in my wish list! As for those who claim it works on animals, that's great but, well the placebo effect is the reason they do double-blind studies because they found that the giver's expectations can affect a patient, much like a person's thoughts affect a plant, like when you're about to cut it they register fear on the instruments they measure that with. Whatever it be, please do try it and continue using if it works for you. At any rate, the alcohol content is quite high and dropping 4 drops under the tongue feels very strong so I drink some water right after. This one is tasteless as most are. I wish I could have better results to report, I really want vibrational medicine to work and why I decided to explore this. Will update if I ever got better results.