New To iHerb?

Flower Essence Services, Quintessentials, Morning Glory, Flower Essence, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

According to the FES Repetory, Morning Glory helps to restore balance. It has absolutely done that for me. My eating habits had become unhealthy, relying too much on quick-fix carbs, and not enough quality veg and protein. Using the Morning Glory and the Self Heal together I have calmly, naturally, altered my food choices. Flower essences work in a very subtle manner. I am just making better choices these days. There was no moment of dramatically pitching out the contents of my pantry or fridge, I simply made better choices at the store and at home. When I'm really stuck in my thinking processes, flower remedies always loosen the gears.